doce

Days passed, there were no changes between Baekhyun and Chanyeol at all, that the two of them kept on bickering and fighting. Unfortunately, Chanyeol lose, he hesitates that maybe Baekhyun can’t come with him back to Seoul and now he's dead if this happens.

The group.
His career.
Their career.
Friendship.

Well it's not his fault if he felt that way towards Baekhyun. He's a homophobe.

Then why the heck he thought of Baekhyun's milky legs and plump lips all the time?

A drunk Baekhyun stumbles on the ground totally knocked up. Smell of alchohol and sex wafts into his nose.

“Where were you?! Do you know what time is it now?!” he yelled and crouched down to a knocked out Baekhyun whose face kissing the ground.

Baekhyun sneered and finally got up. He rolled his eyes and pushed Chanyeol.

He laughs with anger, “Why do you fucking care? You don't fucking care anyway but you act like you damn care! Just shut it! I hate it Chanyeol!” he points and turns his heels out but stumbles again.

Chanyeol is on the rescue and held Baekhyun's waist. He saw Baekhyun's mark on his face that Chanyeol fisted on him. His heart became heavy.

“Fcking!—” Baekhyum held him by the collar and pushed him on the wall.

“I said,” Baekhyun breathes, holding firmly on Chanyeol's collars. He looked directly to Chanyeol’s eyes with anger.

Chanyeol was truly scared at the same time he knows Baekhyun is just drunk.

“Baekhyun—” he stops when Baekhyun right through cuts him,

“I said shut up Chanyeol! Shut up!” he yelled and removes his hold to Chanyeol harshly.

Chanyeol shuts. Baekhyun is obviously mad at him and he can't blame him either.

“Don’t worry, this will pass.” Baekhyun said, his back facing on Chanyeol and walks as if he didn’t do anything wrong.

As he woke up, maybe things turned a little bit better than yesterday. All he thinks about is how we face their problems of everything.

“Eat up, Chanyeol.” she starts.

And oh, he was out of himself, too.

Seriously he feels nervous right now because of his behaviour.

9:30 in the morning but Baekhyun isn’t still in the penthouse. Where is he?

“Uhmmm grandma, did Baekhyun went out somewhere?” he asked finally.

“Oh, I forgot to tell you, he went out to buy something.”

He breathes in relief. Maybe it's not yet the end of the world.

But what if people thinks of them? It really irritates the fuck out of him especially the members who didn't mind.

“Keep these and eat it up. Don't make yourselves hungry, okay?“ Chanyeol grins and nods and bowing to their grandma as well as Baekhyun who kissed her cheeks.

“Take care, grandma. I will come back soon, okay?”

“W-wait... This isn't the way.” Chanyeol stutters.

Baekhyun cocks his head to look Chanyeol.

“I just want to go to the beach before I'll go home.” he says nonchalantly holding his bag.

Chanyeol hesitates because he already booked a flight and the time is already approaching. Well the some part of him wants to go with Baekhyun but hell his ego doesn't want to.

Baekhyun stops. “I didn't even ask you to come with me either. But if you want, I don't mind.” Baekhyun says nonchalantly and turns his back as he walks fast before Chanyeol.

Chanyeol blinks and grins widely and quicks his pace towards Baekhyun. Baekhyun rolls his eyes and chuckles because of Chanyeol' behaviour.

He pretends to stretch himself acting like he's sleepy but leans his hands on Baekhyun's shoulders.

Baekhyun raised his eyebrows looking to Chanyeol's arms resting on his shoulders.

Baekhyun hears his loud impact beating on his chest.

What the hell is this?!

He looks up to Chanyeol who was busy watching the turning point of the sunset.

“Baekhyun, let's forget the past. Can we just do whatever we like, for today?” Chanyeol says, facing him.

Their faces inches closer.

Thump. Thump.

I'm gay and I like this man beside me.

****

KILL ME FOR A CLIFFHANGER!!!😂😂😂😂😂😂 Im sorry I just needed to do that for a better next episode.

A kiss maybe? Lol just jokingggg HAHAHA 😂😂😂

Im sorry for the late update and happy 2k reads! Thank you so much those who voted ❤ i luv u all ❤

COMMENT GUYSSSEUU 😂