once

Note: Vulgar words.

~

Not until he moves his head again,

When a fresh, pink, plump, lips pressed upon him.

And found himself kissing him, too.

Baekhyun kept his eyes closed while gnawing Chanyeol’s lips. Their kiss became deeper that their breaths were heard.

Chanyeol gasps and cuts their lip-locking moment as he catches his breath. Baekhyun looks him in the eyes as he was about to leave when Chanyeol grabs his shoulder and pinned him to the wall slowly leaning him to kiss the smaller again.

He cupped his face kissing him on the lips fully. Opening Baekhyun's little mouth using his tongue to enter his small cavern. Baekhyun lets him. He kisses him harder, Baekhyun can't help it but to close his eyes and moans, placing his arms on Chanyeol’s shoulder, tiptoeing. Chanyeol held him by the waist to prevent Baekhyun falling.

“Ughhmm...” as Chanyeol gasps as he continues to suck Baekhyun's mouth.

“S-stop it..” Baekhyun finally said, as Chanyeol was completely addicted to Baekhyun's lips, disconnecting their lips and kisses him again and again until Baekhyun was already pissed off.

“Damn it..” Chanyeol mumbles in their kiss and finally stops.

“God, I think I was kissing a goat.” Baekhyun reacts, crossing his arms.

Chanyeol looks at him with fury. “What the fuck did you just say? You don't like my kissing?!” Baekhyun just rolled his eyes and decided to get out of the room.

“Tsk— wait... Why the fuck this isn't opening?” he blurts out, twisting the doorknob.

“What do you mean?” Chanyeol said behind Baekhyun.

“The door was locked!”

Chanyeol immediately shoved Baekhyun and tries to open the door.

“I guess someone locked us.”

Chanyeol continues to knock the door and Baekhyun acts liks he doesn't care. Besides, there's no choice anyway. It just make your energy lesser.

Not until Baekhyun was already pissed off,

“Shut the hell up already, Park! No one will open that goddamn door if you continue knocking! Now bring your ass here already!” Baekhyun complains, ruffled his hair in frustration.

Chanyeol has no choice but to sit beside Baekhyun because he's already tired anyway. Damn it.

And all we doin’ here is to wait the fuck up.” Baekhyun scoffed.

Chanyeol sneered, “What the fuck? This is your house, idiot!”

“That doesn't mean I live here I know everything already! Besides, this is the first encounter!” Baekhyun got from his sit and faced Chanyeol.

“It's your fault anyway!” Chanyeol blurts, face turning pink.

Baekhyun smirks, reaching his eyebrows, “You liked it anyway— I mean you loved it.” he sneered and sat with a grin etched on his face.

“Damn you, you dickhead!” Baekhyun laughs though, laughing his ass out.

“Of course I have a dick! How about yours, baby? A vagina then?” He laughs again, with a louder voice.

Chanyeol curses in his mind fighting the urge to knock Baekhyun off.

“Fuck you!” he cursed.