diez

Chanyeol’s POV

I groaned as I heard the alarm clock ringing beside me.

It's just 6 in the morning and why the heck I have an alarm clock here. As far as I remember, I don't have an alarm clock.

Wait, what?

I blink several times of the surroundings and damn, yes, I remember I'm not in Seoul right now.

“Baekkie, where are you?!” I got up and ruffled my hair. I didn't even bother to fix the bed.

“In the garden!”

I grab my toothbrush but I ain't sure it's mine. I don't give a damn anymore.

I'm still sleepy.

Baekkie.

Baekkie.

Wait, what.

“Huk!” shit the toothpaste is stucked in my throat! “What the fuck!?” I realized that I'm in Bucheon right now! Shit and this is Baekhyun's house!

And... Maybe this toothbrush, too?

Flashback

But Chanyeol seem didn't hear anything instead he changes again the position of Baekhyun in his arms. This time their noses bump to each other, faces are inches with each other. Smelling each other's breath.

“In one condition.” Chanyeol says huskily putting Baekhyun’s legs on his waist.

Baekhyun was about to fall but abruptly places his arms to Chanyeol's neck. The world turns again. Chanyeol who was busy fantasizing Baekhyun's lips.

I want to wet those lips with my own saliva sticking on it.

Chanyeol was about to lean in when Baekhyun cuts in.

“Wow! So you're giving me conditions now, aren’t we? Aren’t  I, myself, will be giving those?” Baekhyun says sassily whilst his arms are still clinging onto Chanteol's neck and immediately gets off of Chanyeol.

Chanyeol blinks.

What the fuck happened. He feels his tent down there and heck why was that.

He shrugs his dirty thought.

“I'm not gonna leave first.” Baekhyun sighs.

“WHAT?! I thought you're decision is final? You know what? forget it! You're making it harder for me! For us! This is all your fault and not mine anymore!” he exclaims, grabbing his bag.

“Can't you just listen to me!? I'm not done yet, you idiot!” Baekhyun yells.

“Fine!”

Baekhyun glares at Chanyeol. “In one condition. I'm gonna stay here for a month because of grandma. Frankly, you go home first. Seeing you everyday kills me. Now, go.” he says as he yawns and shoos him away.

What the fuck. I thought he wanted me to stay here. Rude af.

He was about to leave (furiously because his damn roommate didn't even bother to know how tired he was)

“I didn't teach you bad things, Baekhyun, did I?” Baekhyun's grandma says, a cooking pan with her palms.

Baekhyun’s eyes widen and nods abruptly!

“Oh! You stay here, Chanyeol-ah. I know you're tired.” he smiles (fakely) but wiggling his eyebrows, obviously asking him to go home.

“Yes, Chanyeol you stay here with Baekhyun.” Baekhyun's mouth gapes.