uno

B

The music is very loud inside the bar. People are dancing carefree, hands above the air and chanting anything. 

"Hey babe, what's up?" a girl beside me swings her leg from my crotch. What the heck.

"Get your dirty hands off me! Who the heck are you?! Tsk!"  

Just where the heck is Chanyeol! I dialed my phone and called my manager.

"Chanyeol isn't here." I said looking anywhere.

"He's there, idiot. Go find your soulmate, Baekhyun." he said, and I rolled my eyes immediately.

"—what the heck are you tryna say?! Get coffin, idiot!" and I hang up the phone cause it's irritating.

I took a deep break after a few hours finding that pretentious giant tree.

"Give me water." I told the bartender as I took out my mask.

There is a man sitting beside me, wearing all black and he's giant ears are popped out. Fck, he's Chanyeol!

"Chan- oh right! Yoda! Get up! Let's go home!" I said as I wake him up.

"Ughh.. That annoying Baekhyun is gay! You gayshit urghh *hik*" as he falls his head again.

What the hell did he just say?

"Asshole, I'm not gay! Get up, giant big ears!" and then I pulled his arms toward me putting it to my shoulders to carry him along.

"asdfghjlllkjddka get your hands off me, gay!" he says, removing his hands from me causing him to fall from the ground.

"I'm tired, Chanyeol, okay?! I am tired as shit so... Fck.. Oh no." I carry him on my back as soon as possible as I almost stumble but I tried my best. People recognized us. Shit!

"Run!" as I held Chanyeol's legs on my hips but he's so fcking heavy! And also I'm a cute guy whilst he's so tall!

"Asdfgkladbdjs urghhh!" he whines. 

Shut up, boy.

"Oh my gosh, is that Baekhyun and Chanyeol oppa? Oh my gosh, look at them! They are so sweet!"

Hell no! I came here to get this pig cause our manager told me to, not like we are dating! Hell no! These people has malicious minds! Curse you all!

"Stupid, help me for once and stop whining like a kid!" I said as I place him on the sofa. All I can hear is 'Urghs' 'Gay'. Like hell.

"You stay away from me! I don't want you to come near me." he says swinging his head a million times.

I did not mind him and called manager instead.

"Manager, Chanyeol is here. Come and pick him up. Please for once, can you help me?"

"Okay, wait for me there." 

I smiled and took a chair and sat in front of the sleeping boy who is still whining.

"You don't know how I feel, Chanyeol." more likely a whisper, I said. "I'm hurting, too." as I smile bitterly.

I know he hated me and I know he's suffering from our some fans who are cheering names for the both of us. I know he felt disgust towards me. It's not my fault, anyway! It's his! Who hugged me in the first place?

Actually both of us in that day were talking something. That day were full of exaggeration that brought us hating each other. Chanyeol was whispering something to me (that people saw us very sweet to each other) and hugged me! He hugged me cause his teasing me!

From our everyday interaction, Chanyeol and I became close to each other. And on that day, Chanyeol ended up hating me, creating a distance towards me. And on the second thought, because of our fans giving names such as ChanBaek.

And yeah, ChanBaek isn't real. I sighed. Gosh, its disgusting! Damn, I'm a straight guy!

~~

Hey guys, welcome to my new story! I hope you will like it! I made ChanBaek story cause I really love the both of them! Hope you'll stay tuned of my story ;)

01/15/20

hey guys!!! I'm still alive yeh.. how are u? I guess y'all heard the news of Chen right? what are your thoughts? 

and also, I'm gonna revise this story (lots of grammatical errors and shitty story line) before continuing to the book two.. I hope you will still support this story ♥