quince

One thing that Chanyeol made him woke up in a 5 am in the morning was that a hard slap on his face.

“What the fuck—!” he groans as he looks up to the latter.

“Wakey wakey, my baby! Rise and shine!” Baekhyun laughs as he uses his feet to wake Chanyeol up.

“Shut up. Don't call me that.” he groans as he covers his face with the pillow. “God, Baekhyun! It's just 5 in the morning! Let me sleep!”

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and kicked Chanyeol this time.

“Dude, we came here for a vacation! Not just sleeping!” he said as ruffled his hair.

“Are you saying, we'll start our day out at 5 in the morning?! Seriously?! What's gotten into you?!” Chanyeol said as he sits up.

Baekhyun shrugs as he pulled Chanyeol up.

“Okay, okay, fine! Just calm the fuck down!” Chanyeol cried as he enter the comfort room.

With that, Chanyeol left the room and left Baekhyun to watch him. Baekhyun rolled his eyes, and sighed.

I will do everything for now because these are the last days I'm gonna be with him.

*
Chanyeol spreads his sun protection on his skin as he wore his sunglasses. He wore his favorite sweat shirt and his beach shorts as well as Baekhyun who just wore a shirt and his shorts.

His milky legs was showed and also his growing muscles. Chanyeol groans.

Baekhyun decided to go swimming so he pulled Chanyeol from his seat and drove him with his new car. Guess he's damn formidable.

“Where are we going?! Wait--- slow down the car, idiot!” Chanyeol shutted his eyes as he holds from his seat. “Slow down the car!!! I'm not ready to die!” he squints his eyes.

Baekhyun laughs cheekily. “Trust me. Haha.” as he steps the acceleration more and droves to the shore.

“Baekhyuuuuuun!” as he covers his face already.

Baekhyun laughs his ass out.

*

Baekhyun dives into the water as he swims to the deeper area. Baekhyun was once a good swimmer. When he was still a child, his stepfather taught him how to swim and when he reaches 16 already which was the time he was already separated from his parents in Bucheon, and met his biological father. 16 was the time when he was a trainee at the same time his father forces him to enter a World's Swimming Competition. Everything that happens in his life when he step at his Father's hands was a mess. Everything were cold. He was a stupid obedient child back then. And now, he can't blame himself.

Baek, come out in the water already! Let's eat!” Chanyeol shouted as he looks anywhere but he didn't find any hint of Baekhyun.

“Baekhyun?” he started to panic. “Baekhyun, don't play with me right now! I-I'm hungry!” he's annoyed already at the same time he panics.

He left their barbecue and walks over to the pool.

Not until his sees a shirt who was floating on the water. His eyes widen.

“This is not funny anymore! ” he mumbles to himself and he was about to dive in when a hand grabs his foot and pushed him in the water.

“Uwaaaak!” Chanyeol felt the water inside his nose unexpectedly. He reaches out and saw Baekhyun laughing hard.

He pants as he coughs water. Baekhyun who was still laughing his ass hard and now who is sitting already on the stair of the pool.

“Damn you!!!!!!” as he grabs Baekhyun and rode his back.