Chapter Four

The Cute Weird Boy Will Be Mine

May 7th 2013

_______________________________________

Chapter Four - Ridley King

''I've found you a place of residence.'' Was Leah's greeting as she clambered into the backseat of the Suburban that continued to idle beside the curb in front of the hotel Leah herself was residing in for the duration of her stay here and the days were thinning and soon, she'd be back on a plane to LA.

''So, I am no longer allowed to stay with my uncle and cousin?''

''Not unless you want them and their neighbors to suffer dealing with the paps everyday.'' She answered before adding. ''And the sooner they know you've moved out, the better which is why I took the liberty of moving all your belongings to your new penthouse apartment which is really lovely by the way. It's fully furnished and spacious with a terrific view and only a half hour drive away from your school.''

I leaned back in the passenger seat and absorbed her words, and while I knew moving out of my relative's house was for the best, it still put a dampening on my mood because in this new apartment of mine, I would be all alone and being alone scared me. It was why I had decided to move into my uncle's house in the first place, so then I'd have him and Caitlin but that had only caused them an unneeded headache with the paparazzi.

''Oh, and Bo,'' Leah said, directing her next words to Panda. ''I have also arranged your living accommodations. You'll be in the same building with Ridley, only two floors down and I'll text you the pin to his penthouse so you have it in case of emergencies.''

''Shouldn't I also have the pin to my place?'' I drawled.

''I have already texted you it and I advise you not give out your pin. Even to your cousin, Ridley.''

''She wouldn't tell anyone.'' I was quick to defend.

''Ridley, I'm in agreement with Leah. It's safer to keep the people with the knowledge of your pin few.'' Panda said, throwing in his two cents which he rarely did unless it concerned my safety or well being.

''But she's my family.'' I argued.

''Estranged family whom you hadn't seen in over ten years and had only gotten into contact with you once you became famous,'' Leah retorted and I knew she wasn't saying any of it to be mean, but she was stating a mere fact which happened to be true and I fell silent while she continued on. ''Now I'm not saying your cousin can't come visit you, I'm just strongly advising you not to give her your pin to the place you will be calling home while you continue with your education.''

''It's for your own safety.'' Panda added.

''And when she discovers where you live, both her and your uncle must sign a contract to insure they don't disclose your location.'' I almost opened my mouth to comment that having my family sign a contract was ridiculous, but I decided against doing so because I realized the contract was part of the safety measure. ''It will be a similar contract that they signed regarding Ethwood.''

I grimaced, recalling the contract she had Caitlin and my uncle sign that ensured they would keep Ethwood a secret by never mentioning him to the public. In total, Ridley King was an only child.

''I understand,'' I muttered. ''Have the contracts drawn up soon by my lawyers cause there is only so many times I will be willing to tell Caitlin no in regards to coming over to my place.''

''Of course, I'll have your lawyers draw up the contract as soon as possible and I'll have them make a few extra copies, so you have some on hand in case you feel like having some other guests over which you will most definitely ensure your guests sign.''