Chapter Sixteen

The Cute Weird Boy Will Be Mine

June 3rd 2013

_______________________________________

Chapter Sixteen - Felix Zimmerman

It happened, again.

The third morning in a row I had woken up to cum in my underwear and pajama bottoms, and on my blankets and sheets. I didn't understand why it kept getting everywhere because usually whenever this happened to me, it had been contained to my underwear, but now, these last three mornings there was just so much and it was so messy.

I really had to stop waking up like this, I thought with a blush as I placed all the sullied fabric into the washing machine and after adding in a detergent packet, I turned the wash onto speed.

This was all Ridley's stunningly beautiful body's fault... and possibly my teenage hormones, but mostly his stunningly beautiful body's fault.

I had seen images online of Ridley King shirtless before and I must embarrassingly admit, one of the shirtless images may or may not have been my laptop's screensaver (still is) but seeing him shirtless and only wearing a tightly fitted pair of lime green swim trunks in person was a whole different story.

His skin was so pale, but not sickly looking, no, it reminded me of porcelain, and he was muscular but not overly muscular. Ridley had the body of a swimmer; a tall six foot swimmer with long limbs and the swim trunks had hugged his lean body so, so perfectly. Especially his backside which my eyes had lingered on before I had to force myself to look away because my own swim trunks had begun to get noticeably tighter in the front.

Something Ridley for sure would have taken notice of, had it not been for the towel covering my lower body and my gosh, if Ridley would have taken notice... I would have probably burst into tears and then promptly died from embarrassment.

Here lies Felix Edward Zimmerman, the young hormonal teen who died from humiliation in front of the one and only Ridley King. I was more than certain that kind of death would have been a hit for the local news channel. I only hoped dying of humiliation wouldn't have had a major affect on my organs because I would still like to be a donor.

With one last look at the silver washing machine, I left the laundry room and made my way back to my bedroom and proceeded to get ready for school.

Once I was showered and dressed, I left my bedroom with my backpack and cellphone in hand and wandered into the kitchen, readying to greet Grams but she wasn't in the kitchen. I pocketed my cell phone and place my backpack on the ground by the front door before I backtracked and ambled down the hallway where mine and Gram's bedrooms were located and knocked on her door.

''Come in, dear.'' Came her muffled response. I opened the door and stood in the threshold of her bedroom. She laid in her queen bed, propped up with an assortment of pillows. Her snow white hair was disheveled from sleep and she wore along sleeved navy blue nightgown that had white lacy frills.

''It's breakfast time.''

''I know, but I think I'm going to have to skip out on breakfast today,'' She admitted. ''My hip is acting up.''

''But breakfast is the most important meal of the day,'' I insisted. ''I'll make you your tea and buttered toast and bring it to you. You can have breakfast in bed.''

Grams smiled. ''I've raised a kind and very handsome young man.''

''Grams.''

''What? It's true,'' She stated. ''And if you wouldn't mind, maybe some raspberry jam on top of the butter toast?''