Just can't happen

My bestfriend Bryan and I were walking in the snow to the park. It was winter break at school, so we decided to just go for a walk.

We walked side-by-side quietly in total silence. It was cold, so I didn't really plan on conversating anyways.

After a couple minutes of walking, I felt someone staring at me. I glanced over at Bryan. He was staring at me. I looked down and blushed.

Bryan is so cute and funny, but I've never had the courage to tell him how I feel about him. I peered back over at him and he was smiling at me.

"Why are you staring at me?" I asked while blushing hard.

"It's just that you're so damn beautiful." He replied. His response shocked me. I never knew he thought about me that way.

I smiled. "And you're good looking yourself." We both laughed at ourselves.

"But, I really am serious about you being beautiful." Bryan says. He leans in and kisses my cheek. My heart just burst into stars, creating a whole galaxy inside my chest.

After that, everything went black. And the last thing I heard was Bryan scream my name.

1 Hour Later...

I open my eyes to an excruciating pain in the back of my head. I don't remember anything. I see bright lights, all white walls and I'm laying in a bed. Where am I?

"She's awake." I heard someone say. I looked and saw a tall man wearing a white coat. Then, I saw a tall boy with short hair, light skin and freckles come in.

"(Y/N) are you okay?" He asked me. "You slipped on ice and hit your head pretty hard." I gave him a look of confusion.

"Who are you?" I asked. His demeanor changed.

"(Y/N) it's me...Bryan. Your bestfriend of five years."

"She lost her memory. She's not really going to remember you or anything that's ever happened." The man in white says.

"W-what? No. She has to remember me." The boy says with tears brimming in his eyes. "(Y/N) you have to remember me....please."

"I'm sorry...but I don't know you. I haven't seen you before until now." I say. The boy breaks down in tears. He covers his face.

He looks me in my eyes. "(Y/N)...you lost your memory. You don't remember me...but, I was your bestfriend for the last five years. It's me...Bryan."

He bawled into his hands. He's just not clicking in my mind. "And I've never had a chance to tell you how I really feel about you." Bryan says.

"I'm sorry. But, maybe we can be friends." I say.

"(Y/N) we are friends! Best friends!" Bryan says getting highly frustrated. "And I was hoping we could become more. But I guess that just can't happen."

I shut my eyes tightly and tried to remember him. But nothing clicked. I'm trying so hard to remember him. He's just not familiar to me.

"I really wish I could've warned you about that ice sooner." Bryan whispered.

Bryan looked at the clock hanging on the wall. "I gotta get home. My mom's probably wondering where I am. Bye beautiful." He got up and kissed me on my forehead.

After he left, lots of memories came and bombarded my brain. When he called me beautiful...that's when it all came back.

_____________________________________________

Was it good? I don't like it that much. The better version had got erased and I had to rewrite it.