Requested Dustin Imagine

Dustin Imagine Requested by @nyra164

________________________________________________

11:45 PM

Your Perspective

It's a Friday night, and I just finished my final hours of work, and received my weeks pay. I'm so tired and I just wanna get home, and plop right down on my warm, comfy, king-sized bed.

Quickly, I took my keys out and pressed the 'unlock' button. Then, I sauntered over to my white, Porsche and hopped in.

"Fuck." I'm so tired. Just can't wait to get home! I started the engine and turned the A/C on. It feels like I'm sitting on the sun from how hot it is in here.

Meanwhile, I pulled out of my parking spot and sped my way from inside the lot. The streets were a little empty. Empty enough for me to speed home past the limit.

I turned on my high beams, and sped through the streets to get home. No cops were around, from what I see. I took a left onto the freeway. My foot pressed the gas pedal down a little more, putting me 10 miles above the speed limit.

After a while of driving, I passed a pulled over vehicle on the side of the road. Suddenly, I heard police sirens.

"Aw shit!" I whispered, looking into the rear view mirror. Reluctantly, I pulled over to the side and stopped. The cop emerged from their vehicle, revealing their gender. A guy.

He slowly made his way toward my car, giving me enough time to rush and unbutton a few buttons, and show some cleavage. I ruffled my hair, into a sexy due and hurried to apply some clear lip gloss.

He finally reached my vehicle, shining his small flashlight inside my car.

"Good evening ma'am." He greeted respectfully.

"Hello officer...Breeding," I say looking at his name tag. "Is there a problem?" I already knew it was because of me speeding.

He briefly looked down into my shirt, then back at me. "Are you aware that you were going far above the speed limit?"

"Uh, no." I lied.

"Sorry, but I'm afraid I'm gonna have to give you a ticket." He exclaimed.

I sucked my teeth and rubbed my face. "Shit." It was all my fault. All because I wanted to just go home to get to bed.

I looked at him, and he smiled showing two cute dimples. "I tell you what, you give me your number and I'll let you out of the ticket." He suggested smiling.

The more I stared at him the more gorgeous he looked. I smiled at his offer.

"Sure." I bit my lip afterwards, then took a pen from my cup holder, and wrote it on a used envelope.

"Here." I handed him the paper as he gave me a sexy stare.

"I think I was gonna let you out of the ticket anyways, you're too beautiful to pay for these type of things."

He made me blush. "Thanks."

"You're welcome."

With that, he let me go and walked back to his cruiser. Damn. I didn't think that would actually work. But it did! Now I can go home and sleep.