Daddy's little girl

December 21, 2014 ; 1:54 AM

Atlanta Medical Center

I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. She's so beautiful, looks just like her mother, but possesses some of my features also. She has her mother's skin tone, mouth, chin, but has my nose, eyes, and you could barely see, but I noticed some freckles.

Mikayla Jessica Breeding. Her mother chose her first name and I gave her her middle name. I'm so blessed to finally have a family. A wonderful, gorgeous girlfriend, and the most beautiful baby girl.

I touched and rubbed Mikayla's tiny hand. Her pink, newborn skin was so soft. She was just born about two hours ago. When I heard those first cries, my body tensed up and I felt my eyes burn with tears. I would never forget that moment.

I kissed her hand and forehead. I love her already. At first, the thought of being a father at only nineteen was so dreadful, but now that she's here, I can't stop holding her and kissing her.

"Mikayla." I whispered. She slightly opened her eyes. I smiled and rubbed my nose against hers.

"Bryan." (Y/N) called from the bed. She must've just woke up.

"Yes, babe?" I answered, sauntering over to her.

"You should go put Mikayla back, and come sleep with me." She patted the empty side of the hospital bed. I looked at Mikayla then back at (Y/N).

"Just five more minutes." I smiled.

"Baby..." (Y/N) whined. "You've been holding her since she was born. Let her breathe." She laughed.

"I know, I know. I just love her so much already and I don't wanna let her go." I exclaimed going to lay Mikayla back in her bassinet. I climbed in the empty side of the hospital bed, and laid face to face with (Y/N).

"You know one day you're gonna have to let her go." (Y/N) whispered to me. I kissed her forehead.

A sigh escaped my lips. "I know. But right now, I'm gonna cherish these next eighteen years. And she'll always be daddy's little girl."