Requested Patrick Imagine

Patrick Imagine Requested by @lilylovesyou2

(This imagine has been requested way before the deadline. So please, don't request one in the comments.)

_____________________________________________

It was exactly midnight, and Lily has been waiting impatiently for her boyfriend of three years, Patrick, to come home. He has been gone for almost eight hours already, and she's been picking up suspicions about him.

How he would be gone hours of the day, and coming home at late hours of the night. How he would spend hours of the day with his, which Lily would quote, "friend" Denise. Patrick was beginning to spend all of his time with his friends instead of her.

Lily's Perspective

Honestly, I don't want to believe that Patrick is cheating on me with Denise or just anyone. He's the best boyfriend any girl could wish for, but he's been acting suspicious lately. Tonight I'm gonna confront him about it.

He's not going to do me this way. I just wanna know the truth.

End of Perspective

Lily sat in the dark on their black leather couch, just waiting for Patrick to come home. She was beginning to give up on their relationship. Lily kept thinking about what her mother always told her in her past relationships as a teenager.

"These niggas don't care about you. They just care about what you have and what's on your body."

But, Patrick, he's not like that. He'll do anything to put a smile on Lily's face. But lately, lily was doing everything but smile. She couldn't if Patrick was always gone at almost every hour of the day.

Just when a tear was about to drive down Lily's face, the jingle of keys, and the front door opening caught her attention. She wiped the tear away and crossed her arms, waiting for Patrick to stride in.

Patrick sauntered in and closed the door, locking it afterwards. He flicked the light switch on, and noticed Lily sitting comfortablely on the couch with her arms folded.

"Where have you been, Patrick?" Lily questioned lifting herself from the couch to stand in front of him. He was trying to find an answer.

"Baby..."

"Patrick...where were you?"

"I- baby...I can't..." Patrick said.

Then Lily exploded. "You know what, Patrick? I'm done! I'm sick and tired of you leaving for almost every hour of the day!" From there, tears began to descend from Lily's eyes. "I'm sick of y-"

Patrick pressed his lips against Lily's, cutting her sentence off. "Be quiet." Patrick whispered. He planted wet, sensual kisses on Lily's lips, then down to her neck.

"Mmm, Patrick please..." Lily gazed into Patrick's eyes pleadingly. But that didn't stop him from seducing her. He pressed his lips against hers again, but adding tongue this time. Lily placed her hands on Patrick's chest in attempt to push him away. But, he pulled her waist closer to him.

He slipped his hands into the opening of her pink robe, and rubbed the outside of her panties. "Mmm. Patrick stop, I'm mad at you." Lily moaned. Deep down, Lily knew she couldn't resist.

Patrick stuck his forefingers inside the rim of her panties and slid them down. She automatically stepped out of them with no hesitation.

Suddenly, Patrick lifted Lily into the air, holding her against the wall and placing her legs over his shoulders until his face was in between.

Patrick kissed her moist lips, and stuck his tongue between her wet folds. "Ughh.." Lily moaned, grasping Patrick's shirt and hair. He moaned against her pussy, sending a vibrating sensation throughout her lower half. That only made her grip his shirt and hair tighter.

Patrick swirled and flicked his tongue, causing Lily to get wetter. "Oh my God, ooh." Lily moaned, lying her head against the wall, and closing her eyes. Patrick slurped and sucked on Lily's clit like it was his last meal. "Mmm, please don't stop."

Patrick fulfilled her command. He wasn't gonna halt his task anyways. Just like Lily, he was enjoying himself also. Hearing her moans caused his dick to get hard and excited.

"I love you baby." Patrick spoke against her pussy. He squeezed her thighs and sucked faster.

"Uhh, I love you too Patrick." Lily moaned louder. The sensation began to get more intense. Her walls got tighter and she felt the orgasm approaching.

"Ohh shit!" Lily moaned. "Ughh oh my God, yes!" She bit her lip, and her eyes rolled back. Her legs shook and the twitching started.

The sensational rush swept throughout Lily's body. Patrick licked and flicked his tongue slower. "Fuuhh!" Lily screamed as her orgasmic fluids retreated from her tight canal. Patrick slurped up every drip of cum Lily released. Her body trembled with the last of Patrick's tongue action. He lifted her from his shoulders and sat her in front of him.

Lily slid down the wall. Her legs weak from her climax. Patrick kneeled down to her level and kissed her forehead. "You still wanna know why I was always gone all those hours of the day?"

Lily looked away and shook her head yes. Patrick brought out a small, black box from his pocket. Lily glanced down at the small velvet material box in shock as Patrick opened the box revealing a gorgeous engagement ring.

"I was always gone searching for the most perfect ring to slip onto your finger. I was always hanging with Denise to help me. You always told me what you liked, and she tells me what women desire and like. Baby, I love you. I would never ever hurt you... will you marry me?"

Lily covered her mouth as tears drove down her face. "Yes...yes I'll marry you Patrick." She embraced him in a tight hug. He hugged her back. "I love you too."