First time

This Imagine is actually an excerpt taken from 'Bullied by B5', the 'Birthday sex' part. The names and some parts just have been changed. Enjoy!

____________________________________________

I ambled to my bedroom and stripped down out of my clothes. I changed into my pink, lace, Victoria's Secret panties and bra set. Then, I went into my closet and snatched up my black stilettos. Quickly, I strapped them onto my feet, and strutted my way into the bathroom.

I plugged in my curling iron, and waited until it got hot. When it did, I curled up my long hair and swung it down my back. After that, I lit a few candles, placed them around the room, and turned off the lights.

I waited until Kelly got back. Ten minutes later, I heard him walk through the door and shout my name.

"(Y/N)!" He called out climbing the staircase. His footsteps seemed to echo as he walked down the hall to my room. I stood up in front of the bed.

It all happened in slow motion as he entered through my door. "(Y/N)-" He couldn't even finish saying my name when he saw me. Kelly stood at my door mesmerized, in a trans staring at my body. I blushed while he gazed at me as if I was the most beautiful woman alive.

"Uh.." Was all that was able to escape his mouth. I gestured him to come closer with my index finger. He slowly sauntered over and stood tall in front of me.

I smiled, and whispered, "I'm ready baby." Kelly smiled and began to grope my body. His hands roamed my body slow and gently as he pressed his lips against mine.

He added tongue as our mouths fought in a war of dominance. Kelly broke our kiss, and planted a garden of kisses from my neck to my jaw line. A moan rushed through my lips while his tongue slid back and forth on the surface of my warm neck.

While Kelly laid kisses upon my neck, I began to unbutton his shirt. When I got to the last button, he grabbed his shirt and slid out of it, revealing a sweaty six pack, waiting to be in my touch.

Kelly cupped the side of my face with both his hands, and kissed me one last time before pushing me gently onto my king-sized bed. He crawled on top of me, and kissed me from my neck down to my navel, leaving a trail of wet kiss marks.

Kelly then got up and unbuckled his belt, unzipped his pants and dropped them to the floor. He climbed out of them, and crawled back over to me. We both were half naked. He only had on boxer briefs, and I only had my panties and bra set on. Kelly reached for my panties and stuck his fingers through the rim, sliding them off down my smooth legs.

I was a bit nervous that my lower half was exposed, but Kel's my boyfriend, I was gonna have to get comfortable one way or another. I bit my lip while Kelly tossed my panties to the side onto the carpet and pulled down his boxer briefs.

He was big, and for my first time, this will hurt. Kelly climbed back over me, and pulled the covers over us both. He began to position himself between my legs.

"Kelly wait." I placed my hand on his chest to halt him. "I know this is my first time and for a girl's first time, it will hurt. Please, try not to make it hurt that much." I whispered to him.

"I'm not sure if I can't make it hurt a lot, it might even bleed. But Imma go slow, so don't worry. Just tell me to stop if you can't bear the pain, okay? Ready?"

I shook my head yeah. Then I felt his tip touch my skin. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. Kelly slid himself in slowly. I clench my teeth while I began to feel the pain strike throughout my body.

"Ah." I squeezed his arm.

"Is it hurting?"

"Yeah, but just keep going."

The deeper Kelly went, the more painful it was. Then, he came to stop. He was fully inside me. I exhaled and felt up Kelly's arm.

"You okay?" He asked concerned to see if he had hurt me badly.

"Yeah, continue." Kelly began to stroke at a slow pace, loosening me up more.

"Damn. You're tight." Kel groaned in my ear. His strokes began to go back and forth easier now, and the pain vanished quickly. It began to feel so good. A sensation I've never felt before.

A moan escaped my lips as Kelly made love to me. I reached out and grabbed a hand full of the sheets. More louder moans emerged from my mouth as I threw my head back in pleasure. Kelly kissed my neck and moaned lowly to himself. This night is one of the most greatest nights of my life!