Requested Patrick Imagine

Patrick Imagine Requested by @diorbaby.

____________________________________________

Here I am, on my way home in this cold, fall weather. I hate walking alone. There's a lot of perverts and junkies asking for money, just to spend it on their addiction.

I hate this city period. It's so unsanitary and dirty. Women leaving their used feminine products on the ground, men leaving used condoms on the ground. And just to mention, it smells like feces and piss everywhere.

As I'm walking, a group of guys sitting and standing on a porch eyed me down. I tried not to make eye contact, but it's hard. I gazed at the ground to keep from staring back.

"Aye baby, I got these bands, come and bust that pussy open for a real nigga." One guy says to me as I pass bye. I walked faster, ignoring him.

"Bitch, I know you heard me." The guy retorts while him and four other of the men followed after me. He runs up and grabs my arm.

"Come on baby." He says grabbing my other arm and backing me into a brick wall.

"Please...leave me alone." I say cowering in fear. The man bites his lips and looks me up and down.

"Just lemme get some of this coochie baby." He says smirking and feeling on my private area.

"Stop!" I say trying to break loose and run away. I felt so violated. The men laughed as the guy proceeds to feel on me, and eventually tries to lift my shirt.

"Leave her alone." I hear a guy say from behind the men bothering me. The pervs turn around and glance at the person interrupting their entertainment.

"Yo who the hell is you cuz?" One guy says giving the guy a stank face. The guy was gorgeous. He sure doesn't look like he lives around here.

"None of your God damned business. Just leave her alone." He says.

The man holding me lets go and approaches the guy. "What the fuck you gon' do if we don't lil' nigga?" He says getting in his face. The guy lifts his shirt and reveals a gun. The man's face changed.

"Nah cuz, we don't want no trouble." The man says. "Let's go." He says referring to his boys.

The man and his boys walked away. Occasionally looking back. I ran from the wall and hugged the guy who helped me.

"Thank you! Thank you so much!" I don't care if he was a stranger. He helped me from getting groped by grown ass perverts.

"No need to thank me. They shouldn't be doing that to a beautiful girl like you." He says. I smiled. No one really calls me beautiful.

"Now where are you headed? I don't want you walking alone." He says.

"Home." I say as we begin to walk.

"By the way, my name is Patrick."

"Nice to meet you. I'm (Y/N)." I say.

"That's a beautiful name." Patrick says while wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"You don't look like you live around here. I've never seen you before." I say.

"I don't, I'm here visiting my cousin." He says.

"Oh." I say. I never asked him about the gun. You'll most definitely need one around here.

Patrick stood by my side the whole walk to my house. I got so comfortable around him. But when he dropped me off, I never saw him again.

_______________________________________________

Did ya like it? Love it? No? Okay...