Requested Dustin Imagine

Dustin Imagine Requested by @BreeleeTooTrill

_______________________________________________

I strutted my way towards the club's bar in my short, red skin tight dress. My hair was curled and I was loving the stares I was receiving.

I sat on the circular, red leather seat and leaned my elbows on the counter. The bartender smiled at me. "What would you like beautiful?" He asked while wiping out a glass.

"Nothing. I'm good for now." I said. I pulled out my IPhone 5s and clicked the instagram app. I uploaded a photo I took a few minutes ago, and began to scroll down my time line.

"For you." The bartender says while sitting down a Hawaiian Paradise martini with salt around the rim, and sliced strawberry inside.

"Oh, I said I was good."

"No, a guy sent this over to you." He said with a wink. I smiled, peering around the bar to see if I can spot out this mystery guy.

"Thanks." I said, wrapping my lips around the salty rim, and taking a sip.

"You know you are very beautiful. There's no surprise that he sent that drink over to you." The bartender says as he wipes down the counter with a white cloth.

"Thanks." I smiled. "But, do you think you can tell me who he is."

"He wants you to find out yourself." The bartender says. After he said that, a guy came and sat next to me. He was cute. Very cute.

"Hello beautiful." He greets.

"Hello." I blushed as he stared me in the eyes.

"Enjoying yourself?" He asked to start up an applicable conversation.

"Not really, I just got here not too long ago." I exclaimed, trying not to make my blushing noticeable.

"I already know you're blushing, you don't have to hide it. It's cute." He chuckles. I giggle at the fact that I was trying not to make it noticeable, but he noticed anyway.

"Since you're not enjoying yourself yet, how about when you finish your drink, you cone over to the dance floor with me." He smiled and briefly bit his bottom lip.

Honestly, that just turned me on a bit. He smiled as I gulped down the last of my drink. I put my phone back in my purse and got up. I pulled down my dress and grabbed his hand.

It was soft and warm, unlike all these other guys hands that be all firm and abrasive. We sauntered over to the dance floor, as Genuine 'Ridin' my pony' came on. I put my back against his chest and started grinding on him.

He began moving with me. "So, I never caught your name, beautiful." He exclaimed, moving in sync with my body.

"Y/N." I yelled over the music. "Yours?"

"Dustin." He voiced seductively in to my ear. His voice was deep, and attractive. It just made me want to go home with him. "By the way, did you like your drink?"

"Wait..." I say turning to face him. "You're the guy who sent it over to me." I smiled. "It was good. How'd you know I liked that kind of drink?"

"I don't know, I just guessed."

"Well, thank you." I smiled, turning my back against him again.

As time went by, Dustin probably sensed that I wanted him. He began to brush his lips against my soft neck and press his body closer on mine. I didn't mind. He wanted me and I wanted him too.

"How about...we get out of here and you come with me to my place." Dustin whispered in my ear, once again seductively. He slid his hands down my thighs and squeezed them.

I didn't have to give an answer. He already knew what it was gonna be. I just had to give him that look. Dustin grabbed my hand and power walked me outside.

"How did you get here? Cab, car?" He asked.

"Cab."

Dustin walked me to his car. A black, Ferrari. He opened the passenger door for me and got in the car on the drivers side.

He started the engine, and sped out of the parking spot. I can tell he just couldn't wait to get me home, by how fast he was driving. We could get stopped by the cops if there were any around.

He pulled into a driveway, and got out. He sauntered over to my side and opened the door. Then, he grabbed my hand and helped me out the car.

I closed the door, and we quickly strolled into the house. As soon as Dustin closed the door behind him, he roughly pushed me into the wall. Showering me with a storm of sensual kisses.

He kissed me from my lips, across my jaw line, and down my neck to my shoulder. Then, back up again. Small moans escaped my lips as he proceeded to kiss me. He began to unbuckle his belt and unzip his pants. His hands roamed down to the hem of my dress and up into it.

Dustin felt around for my panties, then rubbed my wet, throbbing kitty. I let out a loud moan as he kissed my neck sloppily and rubbed my kitty simultaneously.

Then, he pulled my panties down and lifted me up, to where my legs were wrapped tightly around his waist and my back still against the wall. I felt his tip quickly enter inside me.

A slow, lingering moan escaped my mouth. He was big and I was so ready for what was about to hit me.

Wild, seductive moans raced throughout the house as Dustin pleasured me. I'm afraid of the outcome. Ya'know he didn't use a condom.

Sweat beads trickled down both of our faces. Dustin continued to stroke and thrust inside me. It felt so damn good, I just can't explain the feeling.

Let's just say he won't be going nowhere. He's a keeper!