Evilnessclan

You look around carefully. You came into this territory in hopes of joining a clan. There where others, but you knew this wan was not visited often so you thought you could help them.
You walk slowly through the snowy forest even though it is the middle of Greenleaf.
You spot a lime green object on the ground and walk up to it. You hear something and look up to see a black she-cat with golden flecks and golden eyes. She is standing a few fox-lengths away. She glares at you and you look back.
Suddenly, a green crown appears on her head. "I ISH TEH STATU OF TEH LIBRTY!!!" She screams, before flying away on rainbows.
You wonder if you had died long ago when it began to rain fire. You run and hide under a train, but it turns into a giant skittle and crushes you. You peek out, and see rainbow searchlights and flying trains, along with Pentatonix throwing tanks at the cat you saw earlier.
Pewdipie runs across the scene, fleeing from Edgar who is farting a horrid smelling brown cloud. The skittle starts to melt and you run, trying to find shelter. Then you see a MacDonald's and scream, running from its acid buckets. Charlie the unicorn runs across, with his companions being chased by a Slamwitch. You dodge his group, unsure if you are dreaming when Murkiplier tramples you and Foxy shoots a blaster at you. A black small dog with grey and white face, paws, and chest runs up to Foxy with a purple lightsabers. Foxy pulls out a red one and the two duel.
"TURN TO TEH JEDI!!!" Screams the dog, hitting a tree.
"JOIN TEH DARK SIDE, WE HAVE NACHOS AND DARF VADA!"
"Oh, okay." Says the dog and her saber turns red. Her and foxy find a apple store and break it, smasking every apple device with a hammer. The real statue of liberty screams and runs. Darth Vader walks up to you and yuo hear the black cat say "Mer lawrd, teh rainbows happened."
He force chokes you and you struggle, fearing its the end. Then a man with a bad sunburn runs up and tackles Vader, and you are released. You regret not wanting to die as your see the madness unfold. Iron Man comes in with a tank and fires at the sun. Han Solo and Chewbacca stand awkwardly in the middle of the confusion, before the Falcon (which has been painted red) fly's in. The two run in and fire at everythin!.

Welcome to Evilnessclan...