Chapter 15

Chapter 15 

2 months later

Two months has passed and I was yet to adjust to the media attention. Somehow the media found out about the fact that Niall and I were dating within twenty-four hours. They turned up at my house and seemed to know too much about me. A few days later they turned up at school again, soon turning up everywhere I went. They even ruined one of our girly days out, where Becky, Nina and I were suppose to go cinema, but we got kicked out due to the reporters.

A week into our relationship, Harry warmed up to me (just a little) and he would reward me with smiles once in a while. We still rarely spoke but sometimes it was necessary because he was dating Becky and she was trying to get Harry and I to be friends. Although they were constantly on and off. Currently, they’re together but give it a week before they’ll argue and break up again. Funny thing is, they’re meant for each other. I’m really happy Becky found the right person for herself.

“What did you think?” I was over at the boy’s house. Niall and I snuggled against each other on the sofa watching their latest single, Gotta be you, the video only being released a couple of days ago.

“It was amazing,” I answered a little too eagerly, although I wasn’t paying attention at all.

“Hey, were you even watching?” Niall bumped his shoulder against my face lightly to look at him.

“Yes!” I picked up a cushion and hit his face with it. “I…” another hit. “Was.” I began laughing as he grabbed the cushion behind him and threw it towards me. Just then the front door opened and in walked Liam and his girlfriend, Danielle Peazer. I saddened at the sight as Liam sat on the chair beside the sofa and she sat on his lap. I was jealous of her, even though I was with Niall, since I died to be in Liam’s arms.

I admit it; I really do want Liam. I think I'm into Niall as much as I was before. I spent a lot of days talking to Liam late at night when I was over at theirs and Niall would end up falling asleep in the living room. Liam and I would have to drag him up the stairs and into his room, which was quite awkward at first but then over time it became a habit and we would drag him with a laugh. We’d return to the living room and put on something interesting, only to start talking to each other and miss the whole of the programme on TV.

“Hey guys,” they both sang in unison. Well, they must have had fun.

“Hi,” Niall answered, placing an arm around my shoulder. I planted a kiss on his cheek and he smiled. Liam didn’t seem bothered, where his attention was on her. I frowned a slightly before planting a smile on my face. 

“Where’s Zayn?” I asked since both Liam and Zayn went out together, yet he returned with his girlfriend.

“Oh he went to meet some girl when Liam came to see me,” she smiled, kissing him on the lips. “Let’s go to your room, baby.” She stood up and pulled him up before heading upstairs towards Liam’s bedroom. I silently grunted.

“Are you okay?” Niall asked, pulling me towards him.

“Its public affection that’s so icky,” I replied, covering up my disappointment for disgust.

“You don’t mind when we do it,” he commented before placing his lips on mine. I was pushed back on the sofa so I was lying down and Niall was on top. I giggled before responding to his lips.

Few minutes later we parted due to someone coughing over us.

“Biscuit?” Louis stood behind the sofa, holding a tin of biscuits and offered one each to us. We shook our head to refuse his offer so he tipped the tin over his face, his mouth open, where two fell into his mouth and the rest hit his face before they dropped on the floor. There were crumbs all over the place, even on his face. He shook his face vigorously to get rid of the crumbs on his face. He jumped over the sofa and ended up sitting on both Niall and I.

“You’re choking me.” I was barely able to breathe and I coughed a lot. Louis got off us and we were able to sit on the sofa properly before he sat down in between the both of us, pushing the both of us aside.. Liam’s girlfriend walked into the living room at that point.

“Bye guys, I’m going.” She waved and the others did the same back to her. I silently sighed. Once she was gone we watched a little more TV.

“So guys, what’s for dinner? Actually what do you call it when it’s gone past ten o’clock and you haven’t eaten from twelve in the morning?” I spoke up, sarcastically. “Mum said I can only stay over the night if you boys feed me properly! She doesn’t want a skinny stick of a daughter walking back through her door tomorrow.”

They both laughed as Louis went into the kitchen. He returned with a handful of onion. “Here, have these. I heard they’re very good for the muscles.” Niall burst out laughing. I joined in. 

“No thanks. You eat them.” With a saddened face Louis took them back to the kitchen.

“Let’s order some pizza!” Niall suggested and miraculously Louis returned with the phone in his hand.

“Yay!” We ordered our pizzas and three extras for Harry, Zayn and Liam. Louis ordered pizzas only consisting of pineapples and tomato for them as a joke.  The pizzas arrived ten minutes later and Zayn walked into the house just on cue.

“Vas happenin?” Zayn joined us in the living room. He took one of the remaining pizza boxes after Louis, Niall and I took ours. Our ones consisted of meat and sweetcorn. “Oh my God! What the hell is this?”

“Louis.” Both Niall and I said without answering his question, instead giving him the culprit.

“Someone needs to call Harry up to get home and someone needs to go get Liam!” Louis said, trying to avoid the angered expression of Zayn. Without warning Zayn threw a slice of tomato at Louis but missed and hit Niall square in the face.

“Okay then, I think I’ll go call Liam,” I commented, standing up and heading towards the stairs before I get hit by any contents of the pizza or the pizza itself. The boys had started a food fight. Food fights were a regular at the boys house. When I got to Liam’s room, the door was closed so I knocked. I waited but there was no answer so I pushed the door open. I walked in and put the lights on to find that it was empty. Just as I was about to leave I spotted a photo on his bed. I moved closer and saw that it was a photo of me.