8

He ignored my eyes and put my hand under the running sink water, i was so stupid to expect any reaction from a man i could have sent to jail.

I winced slightly as he applied some cream and it was the only time he glanced up into my eyes, oh his eyes, i wish i could look into them forever.

"Say something.....please"

I begged

"Ever since i arrived ive been wanting to run into your arms and kiss you, ive wanted to laugh about how stupid we were those few years ago...ive wanted to hear you tell me you loved me again....ive craved you"

I was as open as the wound in my hand, he looked up at me and sighed.

"We hurt people, we broke trust for our selfish games....you were so young and i was so naive and could never make it"

I looked down at my socks and slipped off the counter, i grabbed the first aid kit and placed it back where it belonged.

"Its that what you tell yourself so you can fall asleep next to patricia every night"

I practically ran out the bathroom, maybe i have forced my stay for too long.

"Hey you alright?"

I glanced over at robbie and grinned

"Cuts make you grow"

I answered making a smile grow on my brothers face, that was one of my fathers quotes, he used it everytime me and robbie would have a trajic fall, we would be crying our hearts out and here he would come with this unamused expression claiming how every bruise and scratch was in some way part of our growth.

I guess in this situation it was still useful, somehow in my mind it became possible for me to come back to this town and get who i loved back. That was not possible then, it was not possible now.

I ran up the steps and into my room, I fell back onto my bed and I was teenager once again, unfortunately I had been in this situation before and unfortunately I always ended back here, I sat up slightly and gave my suitcase a lingering glance.

If I left home, I could no longer be safe within the company of my family and if I stayed I would no longer be safe within the company of jake, my heart burst into a thousand pieces once again and I was mess of chocking and heaving, tears spilling like time in the hands of a child.

I heard a slight knock on my bedroom door "Robbie not now" I muttered loud enough for Robbie to hear from the other side, the door opened suddenly and jake walked in, shutting the door behind him.

"Jake-"

"I'm in love with you, I was in love with you and I still am, Patricia in some way has blocked the cravings I've had to pretend not to have of you all these years but I don't love her and i can't give into you-"

I ran up to him and crashed my lips into his, my eyes falling shut, pleasure running through my body like an addict receiving their fix for the day, I suddenly felt dizzy and at that moment jake could do whatever he wanted to me, whatever I wanted him to do.