Chapter 8

A/N: So I'm going to make the author's note up here because I am freaking mad. So there's this girl who keeps bugging me. (Not the girl who stole my name) and she is like freaking mean. So I commented on this girls photo and she decided to tag one of her friends and NOT me and you know what she said? She was all like OMG Ashley doesn't even know her. And I got so mad. I have no idea what is wrong with her because I didn't do anything. She's just a b****

~KAYLA'S POV~

"WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME?" Louis screamed at the top of his lungs. Did he even have to ask?

"Did you even have to ask?" I smirked.

"So is that a yes?" I nodded while his face turned into a wide grin.

He pulled me in torwards him to a hug. I looked up to his face, pressing my lips against his.

"I missed your kiss." Louis brushed my blonde hair out of me face.

"Same." I giggled as I leaned in to kiss him again.

"GET A ROOM!" Maddy screamed shielding her eyes.

"Sorry," I apologized.

"Are you kidding?" Maddy asked. "I'm so happy for you two lovebirds!"

"Yeah yeah," I laughed.

"May I be the one to announce it to the world?" Louis raised an eyebrow at me.

"Sure." I fell into his arms. "Carry me peasant!" I joked.

But Louis didn't take the joke very well. He put on his hoodie and shades, and grabbed me.

"LOUIS!" He had picked me up from the ground and threw me over his back.

"Awww! That's so cute!" I could hear Maddy gushing behind me.

"Shut up Maddy!" I gave up into Louis's grasp. I was surprised how much my life has changed in the past few days. And just to think that last week, I was a normal girl living in a flat with a girl I thought was my best friend. And now, I was living with a celebrity, and friends with One Direction and their girlfriends'. Maddy ran into her flat and came out with Rose.

"What about Rose? You didn't tell us or the others about her yet!" Maddy said. And then I remembered. I was telling all of them about how my parents kicked me out of the house when I was pregnant thinking they would figure out the rest of the story themselves. But they weren't exactly people would common sense.

"I'll tell you guys tomorrow! Promise!" I said. "Louis! Put me down!" He did as I told. "I think I'm going to stay at Maddy's and unpack all the things tomorrow."

"Fine babe."

"Babe already?" I smirked.

"Something wrong babe?"

"Nah," I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Okay bye bye Kaylabear!" That was his nickname for me. It's always been since we met. Sure, we were in high school but we were still kids. We were kids trapped inside teenager's bodies.

"Bye!" Maddy and I waved.

"Mummy! I want to sleep!" Rose was tugging on my dress.

"Sure sweetie." I picked her up, walked over to the guest bedroom, and set her down.

"What do you want to do now?" Maddy asked. "And please don't say watch those sappy romantic movies."

"You're living one!" I smirked.

"No you are! I could make a movie about your life!" Maddy retorted.

"Whatever," I tried to change the subject. "So."