Chapter 18

A/N: DID U HEAR MIDNIGHT MEMORIES IT GOT LEAKED A WEEK AGO IM FREAKING OUT WORDS CAN'T EXPLAIN IT OMFG ASDFGHJKL THAT'S WHY IM UPDATING! IM UPDATING ON 1D DAY AHHHH IM FREAKING OUT AGAIN TWO MORE HOURS OF TORTURE UNTIL HEAVEN!!!!!!!! Liam and I though :)

~LOUIS'S POV~

"Wait, uh yes." Kayla stuttered not really sure of her words.

"Look, you don't have to I totally underst-"

"SHUT UP LOUIS! YOU GUYS ARE BACK TOGETHER!" Maddy screamed.

"Are we?" I asked. "Are we really?"

"Yeah." Kayla smiled, "We are together."

"YES!" Maddy fell out of the couch and rolled on the floor, "LAYLA FOREVER!"

"Who's Layla?" Kayla looked up at me with a scrunched up face.

"I don't know."

"It better not be some dumbarse girl that you're having an affair with because if it is then well," Kayla backed away from me, crossed her arms, and tossed her blonde hair to the back of her face.

"I don't know who Lay-"

"FOR GOD'S SAKE IT'S YOU GUY'S SHIP NAMES!" Niall blurted out. Well, we were stupid. Kayla cracked a smile and sooner or later fell on to the floor laughing.

"We are so stupid." She said between breaths,"Layla! I should've known."

"I know right." I chuckled before helping Kayla off of the floor.

"Lou, I think it might be time to pick up Rose. I know you just um came back and all, but Cory has had Rose for more than three days." Kayla said.

"What are we waiting for?" I laughed. It was cute how she thought she had to actually confirm with me with picking up my daughter. My daughter. It was still funny to say, but I liked how it rolled off my tounge.

~CORY'S POV~

I had called Kayla over a thousand times at least. Her baby was driving me crazy. And she's mean too. Gee, I wonder wear she got that temper from *coughcough* Louis. But I have to admire the way mum dressed her was adorable. I could just imagine Kayla as a baby in that flower dress, and me, being the big brother I am, would pounce on her.

"Cordy?" Rose pulled on my pants making me feel slightly uncomfortable. I was never good with kids in the first place.

"It's Cory, and what?"

"When is mummy coming back?" She looked up at me with a smile.

"I don't know."

"Yes you do!" Rose pouted and planted her tiny arse on the floor.

"No I don't."

"You're hair looks bad anyways." Rose smirked and crossed her arms. She was like a little kid trying to be a big kid. What am I saying? She was acting like Kayla with her sassy attitude-or was that from Louis?

"Shut up." I snapped and looked at my reflection through the spoon I was eating my oatmeal through and fixed my little wisp of hair that was sticking up.

"Made you look!" Rose giggled. "You stupid Cordy."

"At least I can say my name right."

"I can too!" Rose giggled, "It's Rose!"

"I mean mine." I huffed.

"Cordy! Yes!"

"IT'S CORY!"

"I know it's Cordy."

"That's it. I'm calling you're mother." I scolded. Just as I was about to dial Kayla's number, the door rang. I groaned mentally and opened the door to see...Kayla and Louis? To make matters worse, they were holding hands.