Chapter 19

A/N: WATTPAD DELETED THIS CHAPTER AND IT WAS A LONG ONE SO I HAVE TO REWRITE THE WHOLE DAMN THING AGAIN I AM SO MAD.

~KAYLA'S POV~

My face was hot with tears and my eyes were red as hell. I clenched my phone tightly in one hand while my other arm was carrying Rose. This was insane. How did this even happen? I could hear Zayn apologizing over and over again.

"She wanted to have sex with me and I didn't want to, but it's all good now. I broke up with her."

"Sex sex sex!" Rose singsonged.

"Stop it." Louis growled.

"Sex! Sexy sex sex!" Rose kept on singing. I groaned mentally before just deciding to ignore her.

"All okay?" I turned to Zayn, "The whole world knows that Louis and I had Rose! And now those fan girls will be all disappointed because they wanted to be Louis's first."

"It's okay." Cory soothed since Louis wasn't exactly that calm either. He was shaking like a maniac and his hands fists were in balls.

"No it's it. Zayn, why didn't you just have sex with her?" He was going to reply with a snarky comment before a few girls came screaming at our little group.

"Run!" Liam screamed.

"What is he talking about?" Cory asked, but I pulled him along.

"You are so lucky I drove my car it fits all of you idiots." Liam laughed before rushing everyone in.

"What's the hurry?" Niall asked.

"What's the hurry?" Maddy mimicked Niall.

"The hurry is that you guys are going to get mobbed and I don't want to be here when you do." Jenny said.

"Agreed." Cory chuckled causing Jenny to grin.

"Everyone get in." Ashley commanded.

"Wait. Wait." Niall groaned pulling his phone out to check something.

"EVERYONE GET IN THE FUCKING CAR!" Louis finally screamed after a long silence. "NIALL GET OFF THE PHONE!"

"Okay okay." Niall groaned before stuffing his phone back into his pocket. And now, everyone was on the humongous car. Niall and Maddy were seated in the back, Ashley, Zayn, and Cory sat in the second to back seat, Rose, Louis, and I were seated in the second to front seat, while Liam was driving with Jenny gunshot.

"It's going to be about a fifteen minute drive." Liam stated before starting the engine and driving.

"You're kidding." Niall whined.

"No I'm not." Liam replied,"But hey, you can make out with Maddy! I mean you guys are the only ones in the back."

"That's Harry's thing right?" Cory asked. Yeah, he wasn't very good with boybands, but it caused Jenny to laugh anyways.

"You guys can just make out in the back." Liam repeated with a slight chuckle.

"Ew no!" Maddy cringed.

"Excuse me?" Niall looked offended, "So am I not good enough or something?"

"No babe it's not that." Maddy laughed.

"Then what is it?"

"I'm not ready." Maddy mumbled.

"Oh! Well you could have told us!" Niall laughed.

"Hey!" Maddy punched Niall on she shoulder. I stopped listening to their cute argument when Louis slid his hand into mine. My head spun to face him.