Drowning Shadows

A/n: I'm very upset right now because I just found out that someone literally is copy and pasting parts of my chapters, copying my ENTIRE story line and calling it their own. Originally, this story is from Quotev and it's been out for a year now. I don't mind if it inspires someone to write or if it gives ideas, but COMPLETELY COPYING it is not acceptable. It was literally WORD FROM WORD. I put a lot of effort into this, but right now I might not even continue the story anymore. I might change my mind but here's the next chapter.

 I might change my mind but here's the next chapter

~Leo's Pov~

Running around chasing hearts

I felt myself begin to toss and turn in my sleep. The only thing on my mind was the thought of my brothers, Sensei, friends, or Y/N getting hurt in battle. I heard hushed voices around me, but as I stirred more, they quieted. Eventually, I gave up on attempting to sleep and slowly sat up to see my family, Casey and April, and Y/N. Y/N sat with her head in her hands in a chair. Everyone else had worried looks on their faces. Their eyes would drift from me to her every so often.

Chasing bodies to fix the parts

"What happened?" I ask. Mikey tackles me into a hug, which brings instant pain to my shoulder. I cry out and hold my shoulder. That is when I remembered. The Foot...the guns... "Y/N..."

I don't know how I reached this place

She looks up at me at the sound of her name. Her eyes are red and her face is tear stained. I stood and walked over to hold her in my arms, but she lightly pushed me away. Y/N stood and walked out of the room. Donnie placed a hand on my good shoulder. I looked to everyone for an explanation for what happened while I was asleep, but no one seemed to know anything from what I could tell.