The Girl is Mine

Last chapter :( should I do a book two?

~Leo's PoV~

Every night she walks right in my dreams since I met her from the start

I smiled to myself as I pulled Y/N closer to me. Her sleeping figure rose and fell with every breath. I sighed as I thought about how this all started. If Tiger Claw would not have captured us, I wouldn't be laying her with her by my side. If I would have surrendered to the Foot, Y/N wouldn't have come, Sensei would have and who knows the outcome that could've occurred. Yet, here I was, after everything that has happened, holding my one true love in my arms. I closed my eyes and began to let sleep take over me.

I'm so proud I am the only one who is special in her heart

Before drifting completely off, I softly said to Y/N, "I love you."

She shifted slightly and cuddled closer to me."I love you too."

~~~~~ 

 A few days later, Sensei paired me up against Y/N to spar. He had given her a (katana/sai/bo staff/nunchucks) to begin training with. My brothers cheered and made jokes from the sidelines as we prepared to face each other. I looked from them to Y/N. 

 "Don't worry, I'll go easy on you." I smirked slightly in her direction. 

 Rolling her eyes and grinning, Y/N said, "Don't bother. I'll kick your shell either way." A chorus of "ooh's" came from my three brothers. 

"You gonna let her talk to you like that Leo?" Raph laughed. I unsheathed my katana blades and focused on her.

 "Hajime." Sensei nodded.

 I charged her, my blades steady in my hands. I prepared myself to swing my right one down at her. She yawned and stood in the same place, dropping her weapon to the floor. I froze before I could finish my attack and lowered my katanas. "What are you-"I began to speak.

 She punched me in my jaw swiftly, followed by an elbow to the side and a kick to my stomach, which sent me flying into the wall. I groaned and held my head as I sat up. I watched as Y/N high fived/three Raphael before she turned back to me. 

"You alright there Romeo?" I stood up and charged at her again since Sensei never signaled for the end of the battle. She turned her back to me and grabbed my arm, using my momentum to throw me over her shoulder and onto the ground. 

 "Yamen." Sensei shouted. 

 Y/N sat on my shell and smirked triumphantly. "Thanks for going easy on me, muchacho." She laughed and got up. 

 "Shut up. How was I supposed to know you were going to just stand there?" I grabbed her hand once I stood up too.

"That's the thing, you didn't know and you never will know what I will do. I'm unpredictable." She kissed me on the lips. 

 "Two can play that game Y/N." I grabbed her by her waist and spun her around. She giggled as I did so. I lowered her slightly and kissed her. She cupped my cheeks and deepened the kiss. Eventually, I lowered her back to the floor and we continued to walk to meet everyone else in the living room. 

 "Ten dollars that I can beat your shell in Mario Kart." I ran ahead of her to the couch. 

 "You're on da Vinci!"