The Park

Edited - 10th May 2015

Madison's p.o.v

"The park" I mentioned. That was the place that I currently wanted to go to.

 "Lets go" Louis cheered and we all ran to the car. We all sat in our seats and buckled up our seatbelts.

"To the park" Liam hollered and he started the engine and we pulled out of the studio car park.

It wasn't a very long drive to the park. Once we got there I got out and sprinted to the swings. I wanted to go on the swings and I wasn't going to let anyone beat me.

"You... run... fast" Niall painted between breaths as we got to the swings.

"I never told you I was good at running" I giggled. He smirked, giving me a cheeky grin.

"Push me please Zayn" I called sitting on a swing. He looked in my direction and then walked over to push me.

"Higher!" I squealed as I swung back and forth.

After a while I jumped off and went on the Zip wire. All the boys joined together and pushed me. When it got to the end they stopped pushing and I want really high. I screamed before I came back down to normal height.

We spent about an hour at the park, we all played on the play structures and Niall helped me slide down the pole which was as tall as he was. I went on the sea saw with Louis and he left me laughing stuck at the top because he was heavier than I was.

"Shall we go out for dinner?" Liam asked.

"Sure" Everyone else agreed.  I liked the idea of going out for food.

We all walked down the street and stopped at a place called, Nandos. A waitress lead us to our table and we sat down. I looked at the menu to try and decide what I wanted to eat.

"Can I have a chicken burger and chips with lemonade please" I asked Niall. He looked at me and nodded.

"Sure."

A few minutes later the waitress came to take our orders.

"One chicken burger and chips, one chicken wrap and chips, two peri peri chicken burgers and chips, One Chicken steak and chips and one double chicken burger, and a lemonade, two fantas, two cokes and one red bull please" Niall ordered. I was impressed that he remembered all of our orders combined.

Once she finished scribbling the huge order on her tiny notepad she nodded and walked away, taking our order to the kitchen.

"When is our show, that's coming up?" Louis asked. What show?

"Two days" Harry replied. Why haven't I heard about this?

"You guys are performing, like onstage?" I asked trying to find answers to my unanswered questions.

"Yeah, we do shows all round the world" Liam chuckled. "The first one is in London in two days and then we move onto Ireland and then lots of other amazing countries" he continued.

I nodded in appropriate places and just as Liam had finished explaining, the food came.

We all grabbed our knives and forks and began eating. I quieted ketchup in my burger and over my chips. I took a sip of lemonade through the straw and continued to eat.

°°°°°°°°°°

"I'm so full but it was so good" Niall moaned getting in the car. "When we get home, Maddie you should go to bed. Because we will have to be up early to move into our hotel and then we can go sight seeing" Niall continue.

"Yes Niall" I sighed as we pulled up to the drive.

I walked in the house and ran to my bedroom. I fished out my favourite pyjamas from the draw and put them on. I went downstairs and said good night to everyone.

I went to hug Niall and my eyes felt heavy. I sat on his lap and fell asleep whilst I was in the middle of hugging him.

Niall's p.o.v

Maddie came to hug me before she was off to bed and she fell asleep in my lap.

"Aww" Zayn cooed. I chuckled before kissing her forehead and carrying Madison upstairs, placing her on her bed.

A/N: Thank for reading sorry about the wait,I have been really busy lately.

Mollie x