Fun with Lou

"While the boys are performing would you like me to do your hair?" Lou asked. "Yes please" I smiled jumping into a chair in front of a mirror.

Lou turned on her curling wand and began to curl my blonde hair. It wasn't over curly but it wasn't straight. it looked perfect. She straightened my fringe and pinned it back with grips.

"Make up?" she asked. "Yeah okay" I smiled. She pulled out her make up box and set it on the table. In the background you could hear Niall sing his solo from Little Things

You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you
you'll never treat yourself right darlin but I want you to
if I let you know I'm here for you
then maybe you'll love yourself like I love you oh

Lou applied light blusher on my cheeks and soft pink eye shadow with pink lip gloss.

I looked in the mirror and I looked really pretty. I turned around and hugged Lou. "Thank you Lou Lou" I smiled. She chuckled and hugged me back.

The boys rushed backstage and changed into their next outfit. Niall was changed first. I ran over to him and hugged him but soon regretted it. He was all sweaty.

"You look pretty love, gotta go I love you" he called and rushed back on stage before singing More than this.

I sat on the floor and played with Lux. We messed about with her farm animals. It was really fun.

°°°°°°°°°°

After the show had finished and Niall had showered I ran up to him and gave him a hug. "I love you" I smiled before burrying my head in the crook of his neck.

"I love you too" he smiled.

"I'm off to see Eleanor" Louis called.

"I'm off to see Perrie" Zayn called

"I'm off to see Danielle" Liam called

"I'm off to see Taylor" Harry called. A/N: Please no hate :(

"Who are they?" I asked turning back to face Niall. "They are their girlfriends but I'm still single" He answered. "How about we have the afternoon to ourselves, to do what we like?" He asked. I nodded energetically. "Yeah I'd love to" I giggled.

"Where do you want to go first?" Niall asked. "Cinema" I squealed, jumping up and down. "Sure, let's go" Niall cheered and we ran onto the bus.

Niall put a hoodie, beanie and sunglasses on so he was disguised. "We are going out for the afternoon" Niall informed the driver. We walked off the bus and Niall called a cab.

A/N: Sorry it's short. Its another filler but I love updating for you. And for those of you who wanted Niall and Madison closer together the next chapter Is for you.

Mollie x