Bad News

Nialls p.o.v

Me and the lads had just walked into the house. Something didn't feel right. "Maddie we're home" I called. No answer.

"Maddie, Madison"  I called looking round the ground floor. "Guys look for Maddie" I ordered. I ran upstairs and straight to her room thinking that she was asleep.

She wasn't in her room or any of our rooms. The boys said she wasn't downstairs. That's when my phone beeped.

I jumped over my bed and grabbed it. it was a text from Madison.

Madison: I've been kidnapped.

That was all she put. Tears gathered in my eyes and rolled down my cheeks. My daughter had been kidnapped.

"Guys" I called out, my voice shaky Zayn embraced me in a hug. "What's wrong mate?" he asked.

"Maddie.....She....She has been.....Kidnapped" I whispered the last word. "We must find her" Liam stated. I replied  her message.

Niall: Ok babe, stay calm we are going to start a search party. do you know where you are? x

I got a reply almost immediately.

Madison: No I don't. Thanks for searching. Got t  go but will text one of you as soon as I can. I can hear the mad coming to my room. xxx

Son of a bitch. How dare he kidnap my daughter.

Louis called police, they are sending out a search party. I told Paul, and the fans on Twitter to keep an eye out.

@NiallOfficial: Hey guys, If any of you see my daughter Maddie, please tell me. (Picture of Maddie)

Then there was a knock at the door…

A/N: What do you think.

2 Comments and 2 Votes for an update.

Mollie x