Search Party?

Madison's p.o.v

I figured that now I was alone it would be a good idea to text Dad. He was probably sorting really bad now.

Madison: I've been kidnapped.

I put my phone back in my sock and walked over to the corner of the room. I sat down in the corner and bought my up to my chest.  The Solomon was silent. and it was awkward silence too.

Just then Dad replied.

Dad: Ok babe. Stay calm. Do you know where you are? x

I had to reply to Dad quickly because I heard a man coming down the stairs. I felt like he was a going to burst in the room at any second. My feelings were correct.

A tall muscular looking man burst into the room.

"Stand up!" He commanded. I could smell the stench of alcohol in his breath. It was a strong scent. The smell made me want to gag.

I did as I was asked and slowly stood up. But very soon regretted it.

The man punched me in the face and threw me against the wall. I wanted to cry but I knew that crying would be the worst thing to do right now.

The man stumbled his way over to me and kicked me in the stomach. I doubled over in pain. The man chuckled and left the room.

I just layed there on the floor letting tears fall from my eyes. I hoped the boys found me soon. I really did....

A/N: I'm really sorry it's short but I hope you like the chapter.

For an update you need to Comment what you think will happen to Maddie.

Mollie x