Visiting the Graveyard

"You ready baby girl?" Daddy asked. We were standing at the gate to the graveyard. I nodded, while taking a deep breath. Dad opened the gate and we all silently walked in.

"Show us where it is then baby" Dad whispered in my ear. I walked down a footpath with the boys following me. I stopped when two grey grave stones were in front of me. They read:

Lola Field
1970-2005
Will be loved by many people
and will be remembered dearly.

Simon Field
1967-2005
Will never be forgotten and will
remain in our hearts forever.

I knelt down in between both of them. I placed the flowers that I had bought on top of the grave and covered my face with my hands.

Dad hugged me and rubbed his hand up and down my back. "Shh it will be ok darlin" he cooed.

After around fifteen minutes we all went to the car and drove home. Once we got there I ran upstairs and layed on my bed.

Nialls p.o.v

I was slightly worried about Madison. She had been in he  room for about an hour and had made no noise.

I got distracted from my thoughts when my phone buzzed, signalling I had a text. I saw it was from Beth.

Bethany was a girl I met a couple of weeks ago at a concert and we have been talking ever since.

B: Hey, want to go out tomorrow night? x

N: Sure, I'll pick you up at 7 yeah? x

B: I'll be waiting ;) x

N: see you then x

I ran us stairs to make sure Maddie was okay. I peeked in her room and noticed she was asleep. I draped the blankets over her sleeping body and left the room knowing she was okay.

A/N: So I woke up at 4 am for no reason and couldn't sleep so I grabbed my phone and decided to give you guys an update.

For the next update 4 comment and 1 Vote are needed.

Mollie x