Flying to ireland

"Aww she looks so cute" Liam cooed. I still had my eyes closed but I could hear the boys complimenting me. "She looks so innocent" Eleanor said. "She has been through a lot, she is a tough cookie" Niall chuckled. "And she can hear you" I giggled while opening my eyes to be met with 9 pairs of eyes.

"Why we're you all looking at me?" I questioned while feeling slightly creeped court. "Because your cute and we were about to wake you up" Harry smiled.

I ate the slice of toast that was on a plate that Danielle had passed me. "We are flying to Ireland today" Niall sang in excitement.

it must be exciting going back to your home town to see your family. I shrugged at the thought and went to get dressed.

I put on a pair of sweats and a big t shirt considering I would be on a plain for an hour and a half.

The girls gradually left the bus and I said goodbye to each as they left.

We arrived at the airport and I followed Niall holding onto his hand. Fans had fathered outside the airport and the boys thought it was best if I held Nialls hand.

We pushed through the crowd of screaming girls and finally reached the doors to the airport.

Liam went to get our tickets and we had to go through security. The alarm went off on Zayn because he forgot to take his eating out. I laughed at his clumsiness.

Once we were all through security we sat in Gate 2 waiting to board the.plane. I was sat on Nialls lap playing with his fingers.

"Flight H3736D to Mullingar, Ireland now boarding that is H3736D to Mullingar now boarding" A man said over the intercom.

We all rose from our seats and joined the queue. We got our tickets stamped and were allowed to enter the plane. I sat in between Louis and Niall while the others sat behind.

"Hello and welcome to British Airways. This your captain speaking and please follow the safety instructions in the booklet in front of you in case of emergency. We hope you enjoy your flight" The captain said before we took off.

I messed around with Louis as we flew because Niall had fallen asleep. We played hangman, and four in a row. I won at both games.

We came into land and I had to wake Niall up, He was excited to get off the plane because apparently his family were meeting us.

We ran through to baggage claim and grabbed out bags before heading out of the airport.

"Mum" Niall called when he'd spotted her.

A/N: Sorry the chapters are short but that means I can update more often and there are more chapter. Thank you for meeting the goal on the last chapter. so on this chapter I would like:

3 Votes and 4 comments needed for the next update so go go go go

Mollie x