Police involved?

Nialls p.o.v

~Recap~

There was a knock at the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I answered the door. It revealed to be a young looking police woman. "Are you Mr Niall Horan?" She asked. "Y-yeah, come in" I stuttered, stepping aside.

She walked in and through to our kitchen. She sat at the table and I sat opposite her. It was just me and her because the boys went out looking for Madison.

"Im Officer Dudley. So I hear your adopted daughter Madison has been kidnapped. Am I correct?" She asked. I nodded.

"Yeah, me and the boys went out food shopping. Maddie was still asleep. We left a note on the table saying where we would be and we would be home soon. When we got home, the house was empty and the front door was unlocked." I explained.

"Right, when you say me and the boys, who are the boys?" Officer Dudley asked.

"Me Louis Liam Harry and Zayn" I answered.

"ok so how old is Madison?" she asked.

"11" I replied while handing her a picture of Maddie.

"Okay, we will search fir Madison and phone you if we get any more information." Officer Dudley informed.

"Okay, thank you for your time" I smiled and shut the door behind her as she left.

I sat on the sofa and released a sigh. My Madison was gone. Kidnapped. I had no idea where she was. She was probably scared, being beaten, God knows what is happening to her right now.

I just wish Maddie is safe....

A/N: what do you think?

For an update I need 3 comments.

Mollie x