No sign of her.

For the past week me and Preston met up and tried to find his mystery girl but would fail each time. He made a video on each of his videos explaining what happened that night and that he needed everyone to help.He almost found out it was me a few times when he was in my room and my mask was lying under my table,but,luckily I was able to hide it in time.My birthday was today and Alana was trying to force me to tell Preston that I am his mystery girl,but of course me being me I'm not. Preston said he was taking me out for lunch for my birthday and he told me to meet him at the hotel entrance so he can bring me there even though I could walk myself. I quickly got changed into jeans and a tank top and made my way down to the hotel entrance meeting up with Preston."Happy Birthday!"He said giving me a hug "Thanks!" I said to him and he smirked,"Ready?"He asked and I nodded and we were on our way. On our walk we talked about his mystery girl but something seemed off,it was like he didn't want to find her,or,he was upset over something. We stopped in front of a huge building which I knew for a fact wasn't a food place. He opened the doors and it was pitch black. When the doors closed behind us lights illuminated the room and over 30 people jumped out shouting,"SURPRISE." I gasped,"Surprise?" Preston said and I giggled hugging him."Thank you!" Alana and the boys walked up to me wishing me a happy birthday.For the next 3 hours we messed about and I received many presents from fans which I was grateful of.Preston came up to me during the party and I smiled at him which he returned.It wasn't a real smile though he look upset,confused."Follow me." he told me,"Ok." I told him and he guided me to another door at the end of the building.while we walked I received many happy birthdays so I smiled and nodded at the people. We were in front of a door when we stopped and Preston opened it and gestured for me to go in first. U slowly walked into the room which I know found out is a medium sized closet. he closed the door when he walked in behind me and stood in front of me for a bit."I've got something for you." he tells me before going to get a rectangular box hidden behind a box with cleaning supplies. He stood in front of me again and handed me the rectangular box covered in blue paper with pika dots. There was a small card at the top of the box that I quickly read,"happy birthday,Love Preston." I read aloud looking up to see he had a sad smile on his face."Open it." He whispered loud enough for me to hear. "O-Ok."I stuttered slowly unwrapping the paper when it was off I slowly open the box and my eyes widened at the sight of...

__________________________________________________

Me:hey guys sorry for late and short chapter!Its a filler chapter and I'm sorry it didn't come earlier,I have a shhhhoot ton of homework to do as well as. A project due Monday which I haven't even started.

Sky: And why didn't you start it?

Me:I was busy...

Deadlox: doing what?

Jerome:she was too busy on YouTube watching us!Am I right?

Me: pffft no!

Preston: Rachel admit it.

Me: Fine Ok maybe I was too busy watching you guys play minecraft.

All but me: I knew it!

Me: Ok ok anyway vote if you enjoyed this chapter or wonder what Preston is giving her.

Sky: Comment what you think is in the box and why you think Preston is upset.

Preston: I'm not upset

Jerome: Other Preston Preston.

Deadlox: share among your friends if you know they like Preston or even just know who he is!

Me: and last but not least goodbye! <3