Saying Goodbye

Today was the day. The day that me and the guys were leaving to go back home. Right now I was in my hotel room with Preston packing away my remaining things, "I'm gonna miss you so much you know?" He told me and I sighed before turning around giving him a sad smile, "I know, I'll miss you too." I say walking over giving him a hug. We walked over to my suitcase and he helped me close it. Just as I was about to grab it he hauled it off the bed, "Lets go." He said sadly taking my hand as we left the room for good. I locked the door behind us and then we went down to the lobby where the others were waiting. They stood up when we came down and we gave the keys to our rooms back and went to our parked car outside. Preston helped us pack all of our luggage away and then it was time, to say our final goodbyes. Everyone was in the car except for me and Preston. A tear fell down my cheek and Preston wiped it away and embraced me in a hug. "I don't want to go now." I said letting out a sad chuckle but this made him hold me tighter, "Neither do I but you can't stay, not now at least." He said and I nodded agreeing, "Promise you'll come and visit?" I ask and he smiles, "Of course." We stood there smiling at each other for a while my hands behind his neck until he gasped grabbing something from his pocket. I took my hands away and looked at him confused, "Here." He said handing me a small velvet box. I studied it for a second before opening it to find a beautiful necklace. It was blue and in the shape of a heart. "Help me?" I asked and he nodded taking the necklace out of the box. I turned around and pulled my hair out of his way. I felt his hot breath on my neck as he clasped the necklace in the cool metal hitting my skin sending shivers down my spine. I turned around and gave him my final hug, "Love you." I mumbled into his chest, "I love you too. But you have to go." He said sadly and I pulled away. "Bye" I said looking down at the ground just to be lifted up by Preston's finger as he gave me a small peck on the lips. I smiled and waved goodbye as I got into the car. "Call me when you are home so I know you're back safe." He tells me and I nod and wave as Adam starts the car and we leave. I turn around into my seat and put my seatbelt on. "You'll see him again soon." Alana assures me and I slightly smile at her before turning to the window and watching the scenery go by.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys I won't be posting for a while after this because of exams that are coming up in school so just to let you know.
Hope yous enjoyed the chapter, sorry its short... anyway like it up so I know your enjoying it so far! It means so much to me when you do. and just to let you guys know I was trying to comment back a bit ago and it wouldn't let me work so sorry bout that lol.

Well bye guys love you loads

Rachel out :p

Bbyyyyyeeeeeeeeeee