Explanations

Preston rang the doorbell exactly when half an hour past. Adam opened the door for him and told him to go upstairs where I was waiting in my room. I heard him jogging up the stairs and walking closer to my bedroom door. He knocked, "Come in." I shouted. He entered the room and closed it behind him. "ten minutes." I remind him crossing my arms over my chest. "Ok..." he sat down in front of me on the bed,

"The day of our date I decided to go early so I could greet you there, Sylvia, she knew I was here and she knew I was going out with you-" he stops taking a deep breath, "She dragged me by the collar into the alleyway, I didn't know she was so s-strong! She pushed me against the wall and when I looked at her I saw fury in her eyes. she asked me why I was with you, if I still loved her which I replied no to, She tried to kiss me but I moved out of the way and she got my cheek, she swore at me saying that if I didn't kiss her she would hurt you, y-you're my weakness Sk-Skylar and she found out. she pressed her lips to mine but at first I didn't kiss back until she told me everything she could do to hurt you, the kiss meant nothing to me, I swe-" "Why were you with her in the food court?" I ask curiously, "she rang me this morning and told me she needed to talk, knowing what she could do I didn't want to annoy her and I thought you were still sick. I left and we met up... she told me she has a boyfriend back home, which confused me but then she told me that she was cheating on me since a week of her being my girlfriend, she ranted on about how I moved on so fast and how she was so angry, she told me she would hurt you but then I fought back shouting about her cheating on me and how I would try to protect you I-" "One minute." I mumble ,looking at my phone for the time, "you came into the food court then,she was the one that noticed you and she goes, 'Look who it is' she smirked and began to leave, I had to make sure she didn't go near you and I had to explain, I ran after you when I left and...now I'm here." He mumbles the end part with his head hung down, 'sounds like bull crap to me' I said to myself. "I-" I was cut off when his phone started to ring. His eyes widened when he heard it like he was afraid, "Preston? what's wrong?" I ask as he digs his phone out of his pocket and stares at it, "I-it's her." He says as the phone rings again until it stops. After a minute of typing on his phone he looks up worried, "She left a voice mail." He says his hands slightly shaking in fear, "put it on speaker." I tell him, he gives me a quizzical look, "You sure?"He asks only making me nod in response. He slides his finger across his phone turning it on and then puts it on the bed when he got his voicemail up, "Hey Preston, it was brave of you to go after your girlfriend." A girl on the line says sickly giggling, sending shivers up my spine, "Don't forget, you can't keep me away forever. If you want your precious Skylar to not get hurt at all, leave her, that will destroy her enough so I won't do anything to her and I'll leave you alone, you know what, II'll leave both of you alone. " There was a pause, "The clock is ticking, you have two days...Beep" The voicemail ended, "Now do you believe me?" He asked, his voice shaking.,"It still sounds crazy but, yea, now I believe you." I tell him and he lets out a breath he was holding. "So what are we gonna do now?" he asks and I sigh and shrug, "I have no clue, maybe we could trick Sylvia or something?" I suggests. We sit there thinking until I suddenly get an idea, "You could fake break up with me?" I suggest, he thinks about it for a minute, "Thst's actually not a bad idea, and we can both get new phones and new numbers so if she doesn't keep her promise she can't track us." He adds, "Let's do it in a public place, and call her and tell her to hide somewhere so you can prove to her that we're 'breaking up'" I say using air quotations. "Okay, let's plan this quickly and then let the plan begin tomorrow?" He suggested,probably wanting to get her out of her hair as soon as possible. I nodded smiling, "Yea lets do this." And so our plan making began.

A/N

Yea sorry guys this is mostly a filler chapter and I'm sorry it's kinda short and crappy :p I kept forgetting I needed to finish this chapter but I would like to just say a massive HAPPY EASTER!!

Bye guys, please comment and vote this chapter up because I love to read your responses for this story and yea...

Rachel out :p