Giggling Preston

Tonight was the night that a whole group of us were going out to a night club, and by a whole group I mean... Me, Alana, Adam, Ty, Jordan, Jerome, Mitch, Preston, Lachlan and Rob. It was going to be a good night I could tell.

Myself and Alana were lying on my floor while a pile of mine and her clothes were thrown around the floor of my room. This was Alana's idea, and of course I went along with it. What a stupid mistake. "I have nothing to wear!" Alana complained for the fifth time in twenty minutes, it was getting on my nerves. "Alana! Seriously you haven't even looks through the clothes properly, you just threw mine out of my wardrobe and brought all of yours into here." I replied annoyed.

She groaned before getting up and rummaging through mine and her shirts, jeans and dresses until she finally found an outfit she liked. She clapped her hands in glee and then dragged me off the floor to find me an outfit, as you can see, I wasn't that stressed, it was just a nightclub anyway. "Oh My God Skylar!" She squealed happily showing me what she found. I widened my eyes vigorously shaking my head, "There is no way on earth I an wearing that!" I replied in disgust as she held up the piece of clothing that was suppose to be a dress. Like seriously, I have shirts longer that it!

"Oh why not?! It will look so good on you and it will totally make your butt look good!" She comments as she tries to hand me the dress but I back away, "I don't want my butt to look good I want it to be hidden under a long dress or jeans not shown to the public!" I exclaimed making her giggle, "You're over exaggerating, c'mon, please try it on?" She asks doing her famous puppy pout that almost everyone falls for, I sighed in frustration and snatched the dress out of her hands and stormed into the bathroom locking the door behind me. She won this time.

--------

"I am not going down in this!" I protested as Alana zipped up the back of the dress. She got me to put it on but I'm not letting Adam or even Preston see me in this.

"Why not?! Be rebellious for once!" She complained making me roll my eyes, "This is not being rebellious! This is being slutty!" I shouted getting annoyed, "Hey, are you girls alright in there?" "Shut up Preston!" Me and Alana yelled in sync. We heard footsteps slowly back away from the door and then run down the stairs in a hurry.

"C'mon Sky please, they're all waiting to get out." She pouted, I rolled my eyes sighing in frustration, "Just do my make-up and lets go." I grumbled letting her win once again. I swear that pout of hers has magical powers!

-----------

Twenty minutes later my eyelashes were caked in mascara and my eyelids caked in eyeliner the lipstick she used was of course red, "It goes well with the dress." She commented.I looked at myself in the full length mirror, the black and gold dress showed off all of my curves, but to me that was too many to be showing off. If I didn't have a bra on my boobs would probably be spilling out of this dress making me look like the sluts u usually see at bars and the dress just stopped slightly below my ass, and to top it all off? Black high heels! I snuck a pair of flats into my black bag as well as my phone, purse and make-up wipes.

"We're ready!" Alana called out to the boys who were waiting downstairs. "I can't believe I got into this." I muttered shaking my head slowly as we left the room and went down the stairs, "Oh wait, I forgot my jacket!" I stalled as I tried to make my way back up the stairs only to be grabbed by the wrist by Alana who gave me, 'the look'.

"You don't need a jacket, It's not even cold out." She said pulling me down the stairs after her, me almost falling twice because of those death traps called heels. "Alana.." I muttered nervously as we were almost in view of the boys, "Sky C'mon, you look fine!" She said before quickly pulling me down the rest of the way to be met by everyone's wide eyes. I looked away feeling disgusting. Presto jumped off his seat and walked in front of me blocking me from everyone's view, "Get changed." He ordered as he slowly tried to push me up the stairs, "I can't." I say sighing glancing over at Alana, he looked in my direction understanding what I meant. Stupid Alana and her sneaky ways of getting me to put this stupid dress on!