Fake break up and then make up!

I strolled through the mall with Adam the next day going to the food court where apparently Preston was going to tell me something. Adam insisted on coming but left to go shopping soon after. Preston called Sylvia an hour after we came up with the plan and then we hung out until he had to go home.

I had finally explained to Adam what happened and he told Ty and Alana over the phone, hence why Adam wanted to come.

I was dressed in my denim shorts and 5 seconds of summer tank top that I robbed off Alana (she doesn't even listen to them any more). I also wore my white SnapBack with 'budder' on it and my converse that I decorated myself.

I saw Preston seated on a stool near a Chinese place and from the corner of my eye I could see Sylvia sat in the last table of the food court. I smiled happily when I walked closer to Preston but he sadly frowned at me not even trying to make an effort at smiling.

"Hey Preston." I say as I take the seat opposite him, he nods at me, "Is everything okay? You look kinda sad." I say frowning, He sighs, "I have to tell you something...." He trials off, I nod telling him to go on, "I- I think we should break up."

His voice cracks, this concerns me because this wasn't part of the plan, but I still act along, "Wait what? No, is it something I-" "It's nothing you've done wrong." He says before I finish my sentence, "I just think it would be best for us to move on." He chokes on his words making the lump in my throat tighten, "Please, is there anything I ca-" "No, just leave!" he shouts earning a few people to look at us.

Tears brim my eyes as I shake my head, "Goodbye Skylar." He whispers sadly, but I can see the hint of him telling me its just the plan, "G-goodbye." I choke sprinting out of the food court into one of the empty hallways of the mall and sit down with my knees to my chest rubbing the tears away from my face.

After ten minutes Preston still hasn't come and I've earned a few strange looks from people waking by, but non dared to stop and see if I was okay. My eyes were still bloodshot and blotchy from crying.

I push myself off the ground and begin to look for Adam since I don't think Preston is going to come any more. Just as I'm about to go into one of the shops I hear someone yelling my name. I spin around to see Preston running towards me, smiling.

He engulfs me in a hug spinning me around on the spot, "She's gone!" He whispers happily, "Sylvia's gone." He repeats making me smile with relief, "I thought you weren't gonna come find me." I admit sadly , "why?" he asks pulling me out of the hug so his eyes met mine, "I don't know, ever since I saw you with Sylvia here the first time I've been having anxiety attacks and they make me have bad thoughts." I say embarrassed, "Well, au promise I will always be here for you, through anything that either of us are going through." He truthfully says, so smile and hug him tighter and that's what we did for a few extra minutes, hugged in the middle of the mall.

-time skip to a few hours later-

"Godammit Rob! How did you die again!?" Presib complained as I watched him and Rob play factions for their channels, "Oh my God, it wasn't even from a user, it was from a skeleton you stupid cactus!" He shouts laughing at his friend. I lay on his bed playing at the duvet as I listened to Preston's voice, on how he got annoyed, on how he desperately tried to strategies plans to defeat factions and just on how it sounded beautiful when he laughed at something or groaned in frustration.

When he ended the video and his call with Rob he turned off his laptop and all of his equipment and joined me on the bed, I had an hour earlier recorded a parkour video with Adam and his friends and now the footage was just waiting to be edited and uploaded onto my channel, but that could wait.

For generally most of the night we stayed on Preston's bed, the tv on in the background as we talked about anything and everything and just having a good time in each others company. I stayed over that night being too lazy to move from Preston's comfy bed and then we fell asleep or feet tangled together under the sheets as Preston held me close to him, his steady breathing relaxing me and letting me drift off.

A/N

Hey guys love you! I know you probably hate me for not updating in a while and I can honestly say that I was too lazy and spent most of the time reading other fan fictions and using the rest of my time to hang out with friends and then update my other fanfic...

Yeah I'm an idiot. guys if you enjoyed the chapter please give it a thumbs up and I'm sorry I didn't do the commentary thing with sky and ty and all here at the end but I'm extremely tired since it's...almost 1am where I live and I haven't been sleeping properly so yeah... (Btw this is not proof read since I'm half asleep at the moment so i apologise for any spelling or grammar mistakes)

Please give this chapter a vote and don't forget to leave a comment for any ideas for this story or anything you would like to happen and also make sure to check out my other fanfics to see if your interested in any of them so you can read them while you wait for the next chapter...

Bye guys xx

Rachel out :p