Shopping

5 days. I haven't left the house in five days. Adam is worried but I keep assuring him that I'm ok and it's just I'm feeling sick. I told Preston that as well, he keeps asking if he can come over and I keep telling him that he would get sick so it's best if he stays away. He keeps sending me texts saying stuff like, "Miss you lots" or "Get better soon" and it makes me feel worse.

I woke up and my eyes were still puffy from last night. I was crying over him again. I quickly got dressed and put o some make up making it less noticeable that I was crying. I went downstairs and grabbed a bowl of cereal. Adam was in the sitting room watching a football game of some sort. When he noticed my presence he got up off the couch and walked over to me. "Good morning." "Morning." "Are you going to go out today?" He asked and I shrug my shoulders, he scolds, "Skylar you can't stay in the house forever, go out have fun even if its just to go to the mall!" He says gently shaking my shoulders. "Fine." I sigh finishing off my cereal and putting it in the dishwasher, "Do you want me to call Ty and see if Alana is free?" He suggests and I show a small smile and nod at him.

At 12 me and Alana walk to the mall. She aimlessly tries to start a conversation with me but nothing works, props to her for trying though. When we reach the mall we go into all of our favourite stores and then the food court for something to eat. we sat in a slightly uncomfortable silence as we ate our food until she nudged me, "Hey isn't that Preston over there?" She asked directing her head to the table on the far left. I turn my head and there he is... with Sylvia. He turns his head and his eyes meet mine making me look away and down at my fries on the table. I bring one to my lips and take a small bite not quite hungry any more. "He's staring at you." Alana informs me. I glance at him again and it's true, he is staring at me. "C-Can we please go?" I beg and she nods getting up and gathering her things. I do the same gathering my purse and phone and putting them into my bag before placing the bag over my shoulders. I glance back at the table Preston was at and he nor Sylvia are there.

We leave the food court and start to walk to the exit, "Hey Skylar!" The voice I didn't want to hear shouts. but still, I turn around to see Preston jogging towards me,"What do you want Preston." I spit and he puts his hands up I surrender, "I was just coming to see if you're feeling better, and maybe we could re schedule that date of our?" He asks hopefully and I frown, "I'm sorry." I say shaking my head. Just as I was about walk away he grabs my arm stopping me, "why?" he asks sounding hurt, oh he doesn't know what hurt is, "let me go Preston." I grunt trying to pry my hand out of his grip, "Answer my question." He says holding on tighter, "Why don't you go back to her!" I hiss, he looks confused until he finds out who I'm talking about, "You think I still like Sylvia?" He asks with an amused look on his face. I give him a firm nod glaring, "You're unreal." he says shaking his head, "Why would you think that?" He asks his gaze turning softer, "I don't know! maybe because you were sucking her face off in an alleyway even though we were suppose to meet 20 minutes after?" I bark finally tugging my arm out of his grip. "Wait what?.... I- I didn't-" I shake my head, "Don't even try to save yourself Preston, I saw you... kissing her, don't deny it, you wanna know why I wasn't talking to you for about a week? I was crying, crying over the fact that I saw my boyfriend kissing his ex before meeting up for our date." He looked confused, scared, worried but there was one emotion that I couldn't figure out.

"Sky, it's not like that." He says his voice breaking at the end as tears leave his eyes, "Never call me Sky again." I bark glaring at him, "I-If you'd just let me explain." he stammers, "Explain what? I saw it with my own eyes Preston, I don't need you to explain anything!" I say bitterly at him. "Give me ten minutes... please." He chokes at the end, by now I say half the mall is staring at us, "Fine, ten minutes. Meet at my house in half an hour." I say giving in, he sighs in relief and nods, "You'll see, you'll know the proper truth." he says before leaving the mall. I look around at the people still staring at me, "Do y'all have nothing better to do? Mind your own business." I shout grabbing Alana's hand rushing out of the mall. "Did that just happen?" she asked surprised, "Yea." I said as I stared forward into the distance.

A/N

Sky: Holy flipping crap what the hell

Rachel: well that was hard to write while I watch Preston's videos xD

Deadlox: What the... what the heck happened?

Preston: ummm I swear this isn't real so Adam don't kill meh.

Jerome: what the hell

Mitch: Uhm ok well vote it up if you wanna know what happens

Sky: comment what you think is gonna happen and do you think Skylar will forgive Preston after he explains?

Deadlox: u have no clue what to say.

Mitch: Oh guys I finally got a watch!!

All: ohmygod what?!

Jerome: so we can say Mitch time all we want? YE BUDDY

Rachel: ok well guys I'm gonna go see you next chapter

All: Byeeeeeeeee