The Girl Behind the Mask.

I opened the box and my eyes widened when I saw a mask inside,but not any mask...my mask."whats this?" I ask him pretending not to already know. He closed his eyes and when he opened him he looked at me annoyed, "don't lie to me sky." he said in a low sad voice "You know what it is."he whispered at the end looking at me,"why?" he asked me sadly."why what?" I answered and I could sense him getting more annoyed at me."why didn't you tell me it was you." he asked me sounding upset.He knows.There is no way I can get out of this now.He knows. Well might as well tell him the truth. "I-I-I'm sorry." I stuttered bowing my head staring at the ground.he lifted my head with his finger until my eyes were meeting his,"why?" he asked again and I sighed ,"I was afraid." I whispered but I knew he heard."what were you afraid of?" he asked and I sighed,"afraid of the unknown,afraid of rejection." I told him and he looked at me surprised,"rejection?" he said and I sadly sighed," I was afraid of you not liking me, of-" I was cut off when his lips met mine shutting me up. I kissed him back and when he released from the kiss he smirked at me,"still afraid of me not liking you?" he asked and I smiled blushing. I shook my head and placed my hand behind his neck pulling him in for another kiss,"can I ask you something?" Preston asked me pulling away from the kiss. I nodded, "will you be my girlfriend?" "I-I...

--------------------------------------------------

Me: hey guys another cliffhanger for you and shout out to my friend Kate who guessed what would happen in this chapter.

Sky: well done Kate! You amazeballs person

Ty: hehe person sounds like perston!

Preston: seriously -_-

Me: nothing I can do Preston

Sky: so guys comment what you think Skylar will say to Preston and what will happen on later in the story!

Ty: vote up the chapter and Rachel will try to get a new one up ASAP!

Preston share with some of your minecraft friends to try and get this story noticed

Me: and goodbye everyone and have a great life! peace out

All:BYEEE