(30)

"Junmyeon-ah? Are you having breakfast with us?" Mrs. Kim asked and looked at her son who was sitting on the window sill looking outside, not a single emotion portrayed in his face. "Junmyeon?" His mother tried again and Junmyeon turned around and gave his mother a sad smile. "I'm not hungry, Eomma." He said and turned his face to the window where the rain was drumming against the window.

Mrs. Kim sighed and left the room. She knew sooner or later something like this would happen. Junmyeon's love life was cursed. There wasn't a single person who could stay with him. And that broke Mrs. Kim's heart. 

Junmyeon sighed and rubbed his temples before grabbing his phone, seeing that Kyungsoo send a message and asked if Junmyeon wanted to hang out with him, Chanyeol and Baekhyun. Junmyeon sighed and accepted.

An hour later Junmyeon met up with his friends and they started walking through Myeongdong. Chanyeol was talking giberrish that no one was really listening to, as Kyungsoo and Baekhyun were looking at their hyung. "She didn't write a text or anything?" Baekhyun asked and Junmyeon nodded. "She wrote a note to her room mates but not a single word was said to me." Junmyeon said and sighed. "What if I did something that made her upset?" Junmyeon asked and Kyungsoo shook his head.

"There were rumours in our class." The 93-liner started and scratched his nape. "Rumours about a scholarship for a year abroad." He continued and the group of boys stood still. Chanyeol stopped talking and looked at his Hyungs and Kyungsoo. "I'm not sure if Choi Jimin got picked for the scholarship, but she had a countdown on her desk, where she counted down the days." Kyungsoo said and looked down. Junmyeon sighed. "She was indeed overworking herself with her studies lately." Junmyeon said and closed his eyes. "She got that scholarship. I bet on it."

"But why would she leave you?" Chanyeol asked. Junmyeon laughed. "Maybe she was too afraid to tell me." He looked at his friends. "How long does it take to reach Ulsan?"

• • • ♥

Jimin sighed and looked at the countdown she made on her desk in her old bedroom in her family's house in Ulsan. Sixty-three days until she would've move to New York to continue her studies there and she didn't feel at all excited. Her family helped her getting the Visa and a big suitcase but there was something inside of her, that she wanted but knew she couldn't have.

"Thinking of your boyfriend?" Mrs. Choi asked when she entered her daughters bedroom and saw Jimin staring out of the window, a plushie in her hands. Jimin turned to her mother. "Eomma, did I do the right decision with just leaving?" She asked and Mrs. Choi sighed. "To be honest you did the worst thing. You left him without saying anything at all. You didn't even told him about the scholarship, dear. How do expect him to move on when you just dissapear like that?" 

Jimin looked at her mother before moving her hand through her short hair. "You didn't even left him a note." Mrs. Choi continued, when the phone rang and she had to go to pick up the call. Jimin stretched herself and leaned her back on the wall before hiding her face in her plushie.

With a swift motion she grabbed her cellphone and dialled Jongdae's number. "What's up, Jimin?" He asked and Jimin smiled when she heard his voice. "I missed my best friend." She said and felt her voice shaking. Jongdae sighed and looked at Yixing and Minseok who were sitting in the living room with him and looked up from their video game when they heard Jongdae saying Jimin's name.

"Come back and you won't miss me." Jongdae said hopefully and heard Jimin sob in the background. He took a deep breath. "You should call him. I know you miss him." Jongdae said, knowing exactly what was going on in Jimin's mind, even if he wasn't there with her.

Jimin hugged the plushie on to her chest. "I miss him so much, Jongdae. I miss him so much it hurts." She gasped quietly, when she heard Jongdae talking to Minseok and suddenly it was Yixing she was talking to. "Sorry, the doorbell rang and Minseok called Jongdae." Yixing explained and waited for his dongsaeng to say something but all Yixing could heard was sobbing.

"Hi, I'm Byun Baekhyun and that's Do Kyungsoo." The boy with the black messy hair introduced himself to Jongdae and had to gulp at the handsome face infront of him before he remembered why he was there in the first place. "Junmyeon told us he needs Choi Jimin's address in Ulsan. He's currently on the way to her but has no idea where she lives." Baekhyun rambled on, while Jongdae rubbed his temples and took Minseok's phone out of his Huyng's hand.

Jongdae typed something in the phone before turning it to the boy with the black hair and Jimin's classmate. "Wow, thanks dude!" Baekhyun said and turned around to leave, before he looked at Jongdae again. "Can I have your number?"

• • • ♥

Jimin sighed and wiped the tears from her cheeks, while resting her chin on her knees. Her parents were watching a Drama and Jimin joined them to get other thoughts. But the Drama was making the pain in her heart only worse, as she was crying tears together with the main characters.

"I'm going to get tea from the kitchen, do you want some?" Mr. Choi asked and Jimin nodded when the doorbell rang. Mrs. Choi paused the television and went to open the door, widening her eyes when she saw a handsome young men with a bouquet of yellow lillies standing infront of her door.

"Good evening." The boy greeted and bowed. "My name is Kim Junmyeon and I am your daughters boyfriend." Mrs. Choi widened her eyes and stepped aside so Junmyeon could enter her house. Junmyeon took off his shoes and waited for Mrs. Choi to lead him to Jimin.

They walked through the hallway quietly entering the living room where Jimin was sitting on the couch sipping on her tea. "Jimin-ah, you have a visitor." Mrs. Choi spoke and Jimin turned around and blinked when she saw who was standing infront of her.

The cup of tea fell out of her hand in slow motion and she jumped from the couch and ran towards Junmyeon hugging him and holding him tight. "I am so sorry." She cried into his shoulder and Junmyeon's tense figure loosened up and he hugged her back.