(61)

"Sir, please. You have to give me a chance. I scored hundred points. Please let it go through your heads." A male voice begged, kneeling infront of the head teacher of the Drama department of the university. "Kim Junmyeon-ssi, please stand up." The man said and Junmyeon stood up. "We saw that you reached a full score but this is the Drama department and we already gave our scholarship to a student. The only thing we could do is get an acting scholarship." The man said and Junmyeon who already had given up. "Junmyeon-ssi, you are studying in our Acting Department so you should ask the head of Acting if the chance for a scholarship is still open."

Junmyeon had a giant smile on his lips after he left the office and walked to the Cafeteria of the University, to tell his friends of the good news that he still had a chance to get a scholarship.

It's been a month since he broke up with his girlfriend and he regretted it. He wasn't fair to her and he understood as soon as he told his Mother that he was Single again. Mrs. Kim had asked for what had happened and Junmyeon had told her everything before she took her Vogue and slapped her son on the head. "How could you be so stupid?" She had scolded him and he had looked at her. "How could you break up with a diligent and friendly girl like Choi Jimin?" His mother said and showed how truly dissapointed she was with her son.

After that, Junmyeon had decided to give his all to get one of the New York City scholarships. He had studied everyday putting his all into his studies and scored 100 points on the test he needed to pass to be qualified for the scholarship.

Now he only needed to wait for the head of the Acting Department to allow him to get the scholarship and his and Jimin's future wouldn't be in danger.

Except for that tiny fact that Kim Junmyeon broke Choi Jimin's heart.

Junmyeon sighed and moved his hands through his dark hair, while walking through the hallways. The girls he passed sighed dreamily and mumbled before they set off and went to the woman's restroom.

In the Ladies restroom was a young woman with dark circles under her chocolate brown eyes and a black fedora on her head. Sighingly the woman looked at her reflection when a group of giggling freshman entered the restroom.

"That boy is so handsome!" One of them said, fixing her lipstick. Her friend, who stood next to her fluffed up her hair. "I know. No wonder they call it the Kim Junmyeon Effect." The girl said and Jimin flinched at the name of her boyfriend, well, ex-boyfriend.

After Junmyeon had broken up with her, Jimin didn't knew what to do. She was a wreck, watching Dramas just to cry her eyes out and talk to Jongdae on the phone for hours. Somehow he managed to convince her to come back to Seoul and two days ago she arrived back in Seoul and moved back in with her old flatmates who were more than happy to see her.

But Choi Jimin wasn't the flashy, pretty girl she used to be. No one looked after her when she walked through the hallways of the school or when she was sitting in the library, pushing her hair behind her ear while reading a script.

It seems like Junmyeon took all her flashiness with him when he left her.

The worst thing was that she wasn't over Junmyeon and had only thirty-two days left in South Korea before she would set off for the U.S.

Jimin sighed and shouldered her bag before she left the female restroom and saw Jongdae waiting infront of it. "Are you sure you don't want to see him?" Jongdae asked before typing away on his phone. "Are you texting your Prince?" Jimin asked.

When she first heard that Jongdae had an admirer she was sceptic. She wouldn't trust her best friend to anyone who wasn't good enough for him. But from what Jongdae had told her, the boy seemed to be a good one.

"Yes. Baekhyun invited me to a party at his place this weekend. But I think I decline-" "Don't ditch your boyfriend because of me, Jongdae." Jimin said tiredly and rubbed her temples. "First of all he's not my boyfriend-" "But you wish he was." Jimin grinned and Jongdae gave up.

"Let's go home, Jimin." He said and Jimin took his hand.

When they left the school building they walked past one of Junmyeon's friends - Chanyeol - who seemed shocked that Junmyeon's ex-girlfriend was back. He spurted inside the main building, rushing to the cafeteria, where Junmyeon, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo were happily eating. Junmyeon had a big smile plastered on his lips.

Chanyeol stopped in his tracks when he saw Junmyeon so happy. It wasn't a long time ago that the beautiful boy was crying his eyes out because he left his girlfriend in a rushed and angry moment. But now he seemed to be happy - as if he was over her.

Chanyeol took a deep breath and sended Kyungsoo a message, saying that Choi Jimin was back. Kyungsoo read the text and looked at Junmyeon who was silently laughing at the joke Baekhyun just told him and sighed.

"Hyung." Kyungsoo spoke and Junmyeon looked up. "Me or Baek?" He asked and Kyungsoo noddd towards Junmyeon. "What is it Kyungsoo?" Junmyeon asked when Kyungsoo pushed his cellphone right in Junmyeon's face.

Junmyeon's smile faded when he read Chanyeol's message and his heart sunk, while he slowly tried to stand up from his chair only to be pulled down by Baekhyun. Kyungsoo looked at the older male who seemed shattered. 

"I, I need to see her." Junmyeon whispered and Kyungsoo sighed. "I'm not sure if she wants to see you, Hyung." Baekhyun said and scratched his nape. "I asked Jongdae and he said Jimin is in a very bad mood and not herself since... since you broke up."

When Junmyeon heard these words his whole world shattered. He not just ruined his perfect relationship but also a wonderful girl. "I want her— No, I need her back in my life." Junmyeon said and made it his mission to win back Choi Jimin's heart.