CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

THE FINISHED POTION

- ⚜️ -

"Bottoms up!" exclaimed James, raising his cup from the potion that the five required to drink in order to become Animagi. Unregistered Animagi. They were going to finally see what their Animagus forms were. Their true animagi forms, which usually would resemble their Patronus, although in some cases, their Animagus would be different from their Patronus.

       Each of them drank theirs. It tasted weird in Peter's mouth. A bit bitter and sweet at the same time. It reminded him of sweet tea and bitter coffee at the same time. James drank his after Peter. Sirius drank his after James. Diana was the last to drink hers. Remus watched each of them as every one of them gradually fell down unconscious. Remus himself didn't need to become animagi, for he was already a werewolf, and they were the one that were going to help him.

       Peter woke up in a white room. A blinding white room. He thought that he was in heaven. Peter walked towards the light slowly. "Well, that's the only option," said Peter loudly, taking advantage of the fact that no one would hear him at the white room.

       Sometimes, Peter would awkwardly talk to himself. He stepped forward slowly, careful not to trip himself, which had happened several times before. Not only Peter spoke to himself sometimes, but he could be clumsy at times, too. Luckily, he managed not to trip over most of the things that he nearly tripped over. Slowly, a figure appeared right in front of him.

       In front of him was a rat. A rat with his brown eyes, with a nose like his. Peter approached it, stroking its fur. It was a cute rat, if he had to be honest with himself. It was his Animagi form. Seconds later, Peter woke up back at the Room of Requirement. The others were still asleep. Or rather, unconscious. They were in sort of a Sleeping Beauty-like state. (Peter loved Disney movies so much. Every weekend, the Marauders had movie marathons. Each of them got to pick the movies they wanted to watch. Peter always picked Disney movie classics. His favourite was Bambi. Luckily, none of the Marauders ever went against his decision, as they appreciated what he liked, and he appreciated what they liked, too. It was a mutual respect.) (Sirius' favourite was Cinderella, Remus' was Beauty and the Beast, and James' was Sleeping Beauty.)

       (James told him that he related to Sleeping Beauty, because he could sleep for a hundred years.) (Mrs. Potter said that she loved Sleeping Beauty too, because she could just sleep and wake up then marry a prince.)

       Peter and the rest of the Marauders had laughed when Mrs. Potter said that.

       She was a lovely person, and fortunately she treated the Marauders like her sons when they came over. Especially Sirius, since he was the one who came there most often. Actually, sneaked there, since his parents didn't really like the Potters, even though the Potters were a line of pure-bloods.