CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR

PURE SLYTHERIN

- ⚜️ -

"DIANA ALLISTER." WHISPERED a voice Diana knew too well. Her former friend Ivory Greengrass, coming straight to her with a few Slytherins behind her. (Diana loathed Ivory, but she couldn't help but think about the happy memories the two had in the past. It hurt, to think about the past she had with her. Ivory used to be so kind and nice, and now she wasn't, not at all, not anymore. She couldn't trust Ivory anymore, unlike last time.)

Just to Diana's luck, there were no one backing her up. The Marauders were 'studying' at the library. Lily was at the Black Lake with Marlene, Alice, and Dorcas. She was alone. In an empty hallway. Empty, out of all things. It was a break, so most of the students had decided to go out to the Hogwarts grounds, sit by the Black Lake, go back to their dorms for studying, or maybe even go to the Hogwarts Library for some research. Much to her luck, she had no one with her. Darn it, Diana.

"Ivory Browngrass. Or was it Greengrass? I don't recall anyone with a green thumb named Ivory," Diana said with a roll of her eyes, pulling out her wand, pointing it threateningly to Ivory.

Ivory flinched, but didn't back up. There were two others – Aliana Parkinson and Winter Greengrass, her twin, pointing her wand at her.

"You're not a Slytherin anymore," said Aliana. "You've tainted pure slytherin." She let out a breath as she glared daggers at Diana. Diana tried to make herself not look scared, but the truth was that she was pretty scared. It was three against one, what were the odds of her winning? They were pretty low, and she knew it. Logic was enough to know that.

Diana laughed darkly, flicking her silvery-blonde hair to the back, toying with her wand idly. "Perhaps you don't have eyes at all. My family has been in Ravenclaw for generations."

Diana knew that there was one chance of her winning, and she just discovered it. The Stunning Spell Why didn't she think of that? She braced herself. Winter nodded, confirming the fact, making Ivory glare at him accusingly, making him cower to the back. "Let's finish this the easy way," Diana said innocently, waving her wand. "Stupefy, stupefy!" and at once, Aliana and Winter fell to the ground, as Diana grabbed their wands quickly using accio and throwing them away to the back.

Ivory stared at her, emerald, cold green eyes staring at her challenging, vivid violet ones. At once, jets shot out of their wands.

"Rictusempra!"

"Furnunculus!"

The two managed to block off each others' spell, conjuring out a shield. The spell bounced off harmlessly as Diana stood up, after ducking from Ivory's Jelly-Legs Jinx.