Chapter Nine: The End

Short right? There wasn't much for me to cover in this one. I'm very eager to get to year six, but I'm also excited for year four! I'm going to wait until the end to bother you with questions!

Chapter 9: Happy Ending

The end of the term was quickly approaching. I felt bad for Harry. I knew that he was really looking forward to living with Sirius instead of the Dursley's. I know that Sirius was in hiding, because Pettigrew escaped and Harry wasn't able to clear his name. Our final grades came out, and I passed! I actually passed potions which was a big shock. I just got by with an Acceptable though, literally I was decimal points away from getting a P. I received mostly A's, an E in Divination, surprisingly, and even more shocking I received my first O in Defense against the Dark Arts! I was still mostly shock that I passed Potions though. I had Dasha help me which definitely worked. Dasha got almost all O's and one E in Divination, which put her in a dreadful mood for a few days. Eowyn managed to get basically E's and A's. Gryffindor won the house cup, again. I couldn't be mad though, even if it would have been amazing to have Slytherin win for change.

We boarded the Hogwarts express this morning. For the beginning of the ride I saw with Dasha, Eowyn, Zane, and Aidan. We laughed almost every second, which annoyed the rest of the Slytherins, even better. "I better get going," I said standing up. I hugged the both goodbye and promised to write over the summer. I reached the door when a voice called me back. "Nyx," someone called. I turned around to see Draco standing there. "I need to talk to you." I nodded and walked over to him. How curious. He made Crabbe, Goyle, and Parkinson walk away.

"What?" I asked sitting across from him.

"You're lying," he stated.

"About what..."

"You know what really happened that night don't you? The night Buckbeak escape?"

"Really Malfoy?" I asked annoyed. "That's still all you care about! And no," I lied. "I don't know what happened."

"But you know what happened with Black," he accused.

"No!" I lied again. "I don't know."

"I think you're lying," he replied coolly. "And I will find out eventually."

"Okay, whatever." I rolled my eyes while standing up."See you next year."

"Possibly sooner than you think." He smirked, I gave him one last curious look before exiting the compartment. What did he mean by that...I shrugged it off as I joined Jake's compartment.

I slid the door open and stepped in. "Scars!" Gabe said. "Perfect timing, we were just making plans! Quidditch World Cup, this summer! You in?"

"The what..." I asked confused.

"The Quidditch World Cup!" he repeated. "You've never heard of it? Merlin, it's the best thing on this earth!" Clearly it was something big because Gabe was practically jumping out of his seat.

"Then I am totally in." I laughed. Gabe talked about the World Cup for most the trip, all Nico talked about his plans for sixth year, and how excited they all were to turn seventeen. I'm insanely jealous, when I turn seventeen I can legally leave and be on my own. Jake invited me to come stay again, which I most definitely wanted to do. With only a half an hour left. I said goodbye to them and headed over to Harry, Ron, and Hermione's compartment.

As I walked in, I noticed Harry holding a letter in his hand as Hermione and Ron were encouraging him to open it. "Whose it from?" I asked as I took a seat next to Ron. Harry read it aloud to us, it was from Sirius. He was the one who sent Harry the Firebolt and he even sent Harry the form that allowed him to go to Hogsmeade, which only Dumbledore would be able to see. Sirius even gave Ron the little hyper owl as a replacement for Scabbers. I was going to suggest that he name it Eowyn, but then mentally decided that would be weird. We all exited the train together and crossed through the barrier. We were all greeted immediately by Mrs. Weasley as we stepped off. Hermione gave me a last hug goodbye before running off to join her parents. Harry's angry looking uncle was even there, and of course he was few paces away from everyone else. I said goodbye to all of them when I heard someone call me.

"Carlie, over here!" I quickly turned around to see Silvius standing there smiling.

"Silvius!" I said shocked while hugging him. "What are you doing here? I thought I would be taking the Floo Network."

"About that..." he said kind of uncertainly. "After your little 'run away' last summer, father had the Floo Network changed so that you alone couldn't take it, you have to be with someone." I rolled my eyes, great. Now I wouldn't be able to leave over the summer. "So I offered to come." I smiled and turned to the Weasley's. I introduced them to Silvius before they all departed.

"What do you say we go to Diagon Alley for a bit before returning home?" Silvius said kindly.

"Definitely," I agreed before we headed over towards Diagon Alley, maybe this summer wouldn't be that bad after all.

And there you have it. What did you think! I sort of rushed this one, because it wasn't too important for me to cover. Now I have some important questions!

1. Do you think I should post the next sequel, I'd love to have a lot of feedback on this one! I know the readers slims down with every book & that's okay, but I just don't want to be posting for no reason.

2. What do you want to see in the next one, and how can I make it better?

That's it! Thanks for reading again!