Chapter 6

"Ahh Kousei!" I screamed as my towel fell off. His face turned red and he turned around. "I didn't see anything I swear!" He panicked. I immediately covered myself up and went into my room to get dressed. I put on my undergarments and then a simple T-shirt and shorts.

Once I was finished getting dressed, I went downstairs to be greeted by a blushing Kousei. I went over to him and pulled his ear over to my mouth. "You didn't see anything" I said in my scariest tone. He looked at me and nodded. I gave him a thumbs up and let go. "So, what did you come here for?" I asked. He hesitated at first but then began to talk. "I wanted to tell you that I got accepted into the school I told you about" he said softly. I glared at him with disbelief. "That's great. I-I'm happy for you" I said with a fake smile. "Tsubaki, we've been friends forever. That is by far the most fake smile I have ever seen" he told me.

"So you're moving?" I asked trying to hold back my tears. "That's the plan" he said nervously. I looked up at him with tears in my eyes. He looked down and I wrapped my arms around his neck and began crying on his shoulder. "Kousei, I-I can't believe that y-you're leaving me. Y-you're gonna leave me all alone. We were always a t-team and now I don't know what we are anymore. You and Watari are moving forward while I'm stuck in the past. The worse part is that I accomplished nothing this year" I cried. Kousei rubbed my back in a comforting manner. "Maybe you can use your voice as an instrument. It is pretty good" he joked. "Y-you heard me?" I stuttered. Kousei nodded.

"Tsubaki, I don't have to go if you don't want me to" he told me. I gripped onto him tighter. "No, don't be a dummy" I said. Kousei lightly pushed me off of him and held my shoulders. We then made eye contact. "Tsubaki, no matter what happens just know...I love you" he told me. He then pulled me closer to him and connected his lips to mine.

My eyes widened at his sudden action. I closed my eyes and kissed him back. After about 8 seconds we pulled away.

All I could do was stare at him in disbelief. "You shouldn't stare-"

"You idiot!" I yelled cutting him off. Kousei had a perplexed look on his face. "Now I'm gonna miss you even more" I cried. "I guess I am an idiot" he chuckled. "Well, I guess I'll see you at school tomorrow" I said. He nodded. I gave him a hug and waved goodbye.

Once he left I stared at the doorway.

"I'll miss you, dummy"

***
I walked to class with Kashiwagi. "You seem so gloomy" she said. I sighed. "It's nothing" I told her. "You need to stop getting yourself so worked up over Arima" she said. "I try to but I-"

"Hey Tsubaki" I heard someone say. When I turned around I saw that it was Watari. "Hi" I said with a smile. He ran over and walked beside me. "Where were you yesterday?" He asked. "I wasn't feeling well" I lied (more like partially stretched the truth)

"Oh...Hey, I saw that video of you singing. You were awesome" he said enthusiastically. "What video?!" I shouted. "You didn't see it?" He asked. I shook my head. Watari then pulled out his phone and handed it to me.

I looked at the screen and became more embarrassed than ever. "How did this happen? Who put this up?!" I practically screamed. "I have no clue. I just saw it all over the internet." I grabbed a fistful of my hair. "This is Kousei's fault" I mumbled. Watari and Kashiwagi both looked at me strangely.

"UGH, IM GOING TO KILL WHOEVER UPLOADED THAT!!!"