Chapter 25

She doesn't look exactly like that but I just wanted to give you guys an idea on what she looks like. If you know a character that can better match her description please tell me and I'll change it 👍
___________________________

[Kousei's POV]

I cried as my father held me in his arms. "How come you're here?" I asked him. "I just figured that you've been on your own for too long and I...had to come back and take care of you" he said. I sighed. "Can you tell me the real reason that you came?" He took a deep breath and then spoke.

"Tsubaki's mother told me that you were going through a lot. She said that you haven't been taking care of yourself much and that you need someone at home for support" he told me. My dad placed both of his hands on my shoulders and held me away from him. I looked at him with my tears eyes and opened my mouth to speak. "Why? You didn't have to come all the way out here just for me. I'm fine dad, honestly" I say feeling as if I can't breathe. There was a long moment of silence before he spoke.

"Kousei, I know you're not."

I widened my eyes at him. "Please just go back to working. You don't have to do this. I'm used to being on my own. I've been on my own for all these years so what's the big deal about it now? Why do you care so much?!" I screamed at him while choking on my tears. "I care because you're my son and I love you. That's why" he said. My head hangs low and I refuse to look at my father, ashamed of myself. "I-I'm sorry" I sobbed. "I'm just going through much right now and I can't take it. I feel like the world is against me and no matter what I do, I just can't be happy."

I closed my eyes and felt myself shaking from crying so much. "Arima, please calm down. I'm here now. Everything will be alright as long as I'm with you" he tells me before hugging me again. I feel his warm tears.

It hurts.

It hurts to know that someone you love is crying and it's all your fault.

I was broken from my thoughts when I heard my alarm go off. "Oh no I have to go!" I exclaimed before running into the bathroom, making my dad stumble over.

~At School~

I ran into my first period class only to find that no one was in there except for my teacher. "Good morning Arima" he said. "Hello" I greeted. "W-where's the class?" I asked. "Oh, they're in the auditorium for an assembly" he told me. I nodded and sprinted out of the classroom and down the stairs.

I'm so late ( -_-")

Once I was downstairs I pushed the doors open to the auditorium.

There was a girl on the stage playing with turn tables. The music sounded so..cool. She had headphones on and she was dancing along to the beat. I was at loss for words. Her long brown hair fell to her elbows and her green eyes were filled with such..

Determination...

She was amazing.

The strange girl saw me looking her and gave me a soft smile. At that moment she turned to music up even louder. "I want all of you get on your feet and feel the beat!" She said into the microphone. Suddenly everyone in the auditorium was dancing, including the teachers. "Hey you're not dancing" she said pointing at me. I became flustered.

"I-I can't dance" I told her awkwardly. "Nonsense!" she said immediately after. The girl then jumped off the stage and came over to me.

Is this what I get for being late?

"Loosen up dude. Just do whatever comes to your mind. Like this-" She began swaying side to side with her hands up and spun around. "-see what I mean. Now you try." I started doing a side step and I know I looked awkward doing it. "Let me help you..."

[Tsubaki's POV]

I was dancing with Kashiwagi and Watari. We were having a blast. This new girl is pretty cool. I looked around to see if Kousei was dancing as well. When I spotted him I felt my blood boil. He was dancing with Miyuki (that's her name) and he was so close to her. Kousei is my boy- oh yeah, we're not a couple anymore. When I've finally gotten comfortable with the whole boyfriend and girlfriend thing, that's when it all ended. I was a fool to think that our relationship would work out. We just got lucky when it lasted for the amount of time it did. I always knew that Kousei and I aren't made for each other. He's a musician and I'm just a dumb jock...

A dumb jock who isn't good enough for anyone. A loser and a failure.

Miyuki and Kousei seem to be having so much fun together. They just met yet they already have so much in common. I guess I'm jealous. But how couldn't I be? It hurts to watch someone you love being happier with someone else than they are with you.

"Okay everyone, I know you're having a blast but sadly we have to get to class" Miyuki told everyone. I heard a lot of sighs and sounds of disappointment. "Hey, turn that frown upside down. I'm part of this school now so for the small amount of time we have left together, I'll make sure that each day is sensational!" She said giving everyone a thumbs up.

More like depressing.

___________________________
I don't know about this chapter but I tried xD I'm gonna start working on the next chapter tonight so hopefully I can have it up tomorrow :) Oh and don't forget to comment, vote and share 🤓

Until Next Time...

-K