Epilogue

Whitney

Over time, New York City became a safe haven for those willing to help make a difference. The zombies were cleared out and homes were restored. New York became bigger and better, and eventually the Big Restoration Movement spread to the south and to the west. After a few years, America became unified once again.

I became elected as the President of the United States, ready to reform the government in any possible way to benefit the citizens, yet similar to the one before the Change. As the first woman President, I repealed the 30th amendment that forced supernaturals to live in Supernatural Containment Centers, as there were no more humans left in existence.

Sarah and Jack got back together and were blessed with a beautiful baby girl, which they named Arianna. They moved to Washington D.C. and rented an apartment near the white house and visit me often.

The fairies, including Breena, help keep the balance in nature and society by serving as police, gardeners, firefighters, and many other civil service jobs. The shapeshifters assist as police, serving justice in a civilized or, in Kyla’s case, justified fashion. The witches became doctors and researchers to help benefit society in many more ways than one. Everyone lived a normal life until they died at the age of 500. No wars occurred over these times due to the well spread equality among everyone.

The moral of the story: change can happen if everyone works together, but in order to work together, you have to set aside your differences, not outcast those who do not believe the same or are different than you. Due to the indifference, the world, although eventually resolved over a century, became a terrible place to live and coexist among my fellow humans.

It’s weird to think that all of this started on a beach, where a young, innocent girl refused to give into drinking cow blood on the last day of the world as she knew it.