Chapter 19 - Yes! Yes! Yes!

Hi Guys,

Here's the kilig part na. But we are also nearing the end.

Thank you for everyone who took the time to read my story. Hope you enjoyed it.

Also, please support my new story entitled "Doctor's Order"

Again, thank you everyone.

Always,

Pam

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Theodore was looking at the back of Maine as she goes out to the garden.

"Do you think everything will be alright?" Mary Anne asked.

"Of course everything will work out." Theodore and Richard both answered.

"You too sounded too sure. How can you be so complacent?" it was now Rose's turn to asked.

"Because I know that Richard loves Maine so much. And he will do everything to win her back." Richard Sr. quipped.

"And Maine loves Richard as well. Oh I can't wait to have grandchildren." Theodore then said.

Everybody on the table turned their heads to Theodore when they heard what he said, everybody that is except Richard Sr.

"I know what you mean. Another Faulkerson in the making." Richard Sr. said.

Theodore then raised his glasses to Richard Sr. for a toast.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maine walked towards the door that will lead her to the hotel's garden. When she heard and processed all the explanations given by her parents as much as Richard's family she immediately wanted to find Richard. She was feeling mixed emotions, as she feels so happy that finally she will surely be with Richard but at the same time she also feels guilty because she knew she hurt Richard as well. Now that she knew everything, she can't wait to see Richard. She remembered their encounter earlier wherein she slapped him, and she feels guilty. She wanted to apologize for her actions and she also wanted to fix everything.

When Maine finally stepped out to the night, she immediately look around and search for Richard. Since its already night, the garden is partly dark. She looked left then right, and then she saw some lights at the middle part of the garden. She walked towards the lighted gazeebo. As Maine walks towards it she saw that the lights were lighted candles scattered on the grass. The candles serves as a pathway towards the gazeebo. Maine was overwhelmed as she looked around. On every other side, there are blow up pictures of her. Some were blow up picture of her and Richard during the past months that they were together while some of them were her candid shots that she didn't know she has. As she walks down the path towards the gazeebo, she was trying to look for Richard, but she cannot see him anywhere inside. As she went inside the gazeebo, she saw that its ceiling was covered with white balloons with some red heart shaped balloons here and there. Each of the balloons string have a piece of colored post-its with different writings. As Maine holds one of those papers, she reads it.

The first letter was a post it that says "I'm sorry, Love!" she immediately grabbed the next post-it one after another and read on. Some of the messages were like "You're so beautiful", "I miss you", "I won't give up on us", "Please take me back" but what she noticed was all the red heart shaped balloon the same message is written and it reads as "I love you so much Maine. Please give me another chance Love." Maine read each and every balloon end in the gazeebo and she again felt overwhelmed with all of messages she have read. After reading everything, Maine again roamed her eyes to look for Richard but she still cannot find him.