Chapter 20 - Road to Forever

Hello Everyone,

Sorry, ngayon lang ako nakapag update. Dapat nung weekend pa ito eh. But since nadelay. Eto na po. Last two chapters.

Thank you for reading. Also, please support my new story entitled, Doctor's Order.

Always,

Pam

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's Thursday morning. Outside, the streets are all white as it was covered with snow. A small ray of sunshine enters the white curtained window. As the sun shines brighter, the room is being bath with the rays of sunshine. As the room lights up naturally, a movement can be seen on the bedside. Maine emerged from under the covers. She stretches out and rolls on the bed. As she wakes up, her first thought was "I'm getting married today." She smiles and says it again out loud, "I'm getting married today." She was giggling as she pictures Richard smiling at her.

A soft knock can be heard from inside the room. Maine started to stand up and open her door.

"Come in." Maine softly said. "Good morning mom!" she greeted her mother and immediately hugged her. Mary Anne also embraced her and replied "Good morning Sweetheart."

The mother and daughter then proceeded back to enter her room. As they sat on the bed, her mother again embraced her. As they sat comfortably in the bed, Mary Anne cleared her throat.

"Oh my! My princess is getting married." Mary Anne was now teary eyed.

"Mom, please don't cry. This is a happy event." Maine then said as she comforts her mother.

"I know, I know. I just can't believe that my baby is now a lady and is about to get married."

"I love you Mom!" Maine then embraced her mom tightly.

"I love you too Baby." Her mom then kissed her on her left cheeks.

Another knock is again heard inside the room.

"Come in." Both mother and daughter said at the same time.

Patricia entered the room with a bouquet of yellow carnations. "Special delivery!" she announced with a smile as she hands it to Maine.

Maine was smiling from ear to ear as she receives the flowers. Then a small card was also included. She immediately opened it to read. The card says...

Hi Love,

Can't wait to see you today. I miss you so much. I few more hours and our forever will start. I love you, Love.

Forever yours,

Ricard

The two other occupants of the room were just looking at her with beaming smiles. They both know that Maine is again lost in her own world because of what she read.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

At exactly 12 noon, the room is already in chaos. The make-up artist is now starting to do Maine's make-up. She needed to be done in less than 2 hours as there will still be some photoshoot prior to the wedding ceremony.

Maine is seated at side of her bed and was chatting and laughing with Patricia and her mother when the door suddenly opens. Rose came in barging to the room with a small smile plastered on her face.

"Seems like everything here is quite calm and happy." Rose said after she saw the scene in the room. "Unlike the ambiance from the other wing of this hotel."