Chapter 13

"Maya you don't have to..." He began,

"Lucas, I really do... I realized than whenever I'm around you I feel butterflies in my stomach, you are the only one helping me through this and your the only one who cares, you were there each and each day of my coma and each and each day of my trauma, you hold me tight when I needed it and without you I won't even be there, I actually don't even know where I would be, maybe still with Charlie beating me, or Josh... Lucas I developed so much strong feelings for you... I love you Lucas, I really do" I say, my heart spoke, I want him, I need him, I love him.

"Maya there's no world describing how much I'm in love with you... But I am, very very much"

I look at him and take his hand, I stand up, still with my crutch, and I walk him to his car.

He drives us to his house, once there I went on the couch, he followed me and sat right next to me, I grab him by his collar and kiss him passionately, a was surprised but he kissed back. Like 30 seconds after he let go, we were gasping for air when he took my hand and said
"Maya, will you be my lovely beautiful and amazing girlfriend ?"

"Yes, Lucas of course I want to be your girlfriend" I say

Then he grabbed me by the waist and pulled himself on top of me, causing me to lay on the couch. I wrapped my arm around his neck and he kiss me, I obviously kiss back and it becomes a make out session,

Then we hear a door opening
"Ahemmmm"

Lucas's parents

Lucas pulled away and looked at them awkwardly

"Hey mom, dad" he said

"Aren't you guys supposed to be in California?" He asked

"Actually we came here to pack our stuff, we are definitely moving... Oh and, hi Maya" his mom said

"Hi Miss Friar, sorry for what you just saw... Umm... I'm better going now..."

"Maya where are you going ? You are supposed to stay here" his father said

"Wait Maya! Mom, dad... I need to talk to you"

"Okay then we're going into some private place" his dad looked at me

"No she's staying here, it's for her that I'm doing that... Mom, dad, I'm not moving, I'm staying here in New York"

"Lucas you can't, you live with us so you stay with us"

"Actually I'll search for a job and an apartment until you guys go, we'll stay here"

"Charlie's Maya's boyfriend you can't say you are moving with her"

"I'm his girlfriend, Charlie and I are not together anymore, I'm in love with your son, your son protected me and helped be going through all of these stuffs, he were there every day ever since the day I went to the hospital in coma, I need him and I love him" I say with tears in my eyes

"And I'm staying wether you like it or not, and if you are not okay with it, I'm still staying with the person I'm in love with ever since I met her in the subway" his eyes stayed on me.

I went over to Lucas's ear

"I'm ready to go back to my apartment, let's go there till WE find a new one" I whispered to him, he smiled and ran all the way upstairs.

"Where is he going ?" His mom asked

"He's doing his bags, we're going to my apartment"

Around twenty minutes of awkward silence later Lucas came back with two big sports bags.

"Okay Maya I'm taking them to my car, then I'll come back to you" he said as he walked away to the door

"Wait !" I shouted, he stopped and came towards me, we stared into each other's eyes and we quickly kissed then he went back to the car.

Two minutes after he took me bridal style, I was holding my crutch and he puts me on the passenger seats, putting a warm kiss on my lips.

"Here we go" he started to drive

"Look I'm going to let you on the bathroom, just cover your eyes when you'll see the apartment, I don't want to to remind these memories.... Anyways I'll clean the apartment up and then we'll be living together.... Maya ?"

"Mhmh ?"

"I love you" he said in a husky voice

"I love you too" I said in a sexy voice

The whole ride was peaceful and calm, the radio ration playing music on the background....

Once there he picked me up bridal style again and luckily there are no stairs to my apartment ! He puts me down on the bathroom as I covered and closed my eyes when we were in the apartment.