Chapter 1

Mackenzie's POV
I watch out the window as Maddie gets into Chloe's car. Paige was in the front seat and my sister clambered into the back. They drove off, leaving a light layer of dust lingering in the air where the car was. I sighed and turned around. I grabbed an apple of the kitchen counter and walked up to my room. I looked in the mirror. Ew. I threw my half eaten apple out the window in my own frustration. I walked to my closet and pulled out some light washed, slightly ripped jeans and a plain purple T-shirt. I grabbed my brush and started tugging at my wild hair. I managed to get it into a pony tail. Next I brushed my teeth and did my makeup. Simple and natural, like always. I walked back to my room and grabbed my books. As I headed downstairs I tripped. My books when flying down the stairs and my glasses fell down my nose. I trudged down the stairs, pushing them back up. I got my phone and walked out the door into the cool, crisp air.

Little Brooke's POV
I sat at the school gate, waiting for my bestie Mackenzie to get here. I glanced around the area. Nerds calculating MATHs problems or something. Jocks chucking around a footy. The school body campaigning for some vote. The drama group rehearsing a play. Then I noticed a perfect, pink car pull up with 3 giggly girls in it. I sighed. The royal bitch was here. Yay! Maddie was the first to get out. She was in white denim shirts that revealed WAAY to much of her legs and a pale pink tank top, showing her perfectly tanned stomach. Next was Paige. Her beautiful blue eyes sparkled in the sun and her blonde curls bounced perfectly over her shoulders. She was in a pair of skinny jeans and 6 inch heels. Her flowy yellow singlet rippled in the wind. The two girls linked arms and pulled down their sunnies over their eyes. Then out got the princess herself. Her PERFECT hair was in loose curls. Her PERFECT makeup stood out and made her look like a supermodel. Her PERFECT tanned skin was practically glowing. Her PERFECT eyes darted around. She flicked her hair back out of her face and walked out to join Maddie and Paige. Her lacy, black singlet, stopped before her belly button, revealing a large portion of her skinny stomach. Her light blue short shorts showed off her amazing legs. Her heels were perfect, her outfit was perfect, she was perfect. I sighed in disgust. Oh how I hated those girls. Even though Maddie was Mackenzie's little sister I still hated them. I turned away to see Mackenzie walking my way. '' Hey Kenz." I called. " Hey Cookie" she replied obviously in a bad mood. I went to ask what was wrong but I bit my lip and decided against it. I stood up and we walked to class together in silence.

Chloe's POV
"Paige don't forget to look like you know nothing about Jake and Alana breaking up. Maddie I'll talk to Jake at lunch and I'll talk you up. Make sure you look your best in case he looks at you. See you guys later, I need to talk to Josh." I blew a kiss and walked away from my best friends. Sure I'm popular but I still have genuine emotions. I love those girls. They're so supportive and wonderful. But I have a reputation to maintain so I can't go all mushy lovey on them. I headed towards my boyfriend who was talking to his mates. He saw me and walked up to me. I smiled at him. " Hey babe" he said after planting a kiss on my lips. "Hey Joshy." He took my hand and led me away from his group. "Chlo, what's wrong?" I guess I wasn't as good as hiding my emotions as I thought I was. " Nothing, I've just been thinking." He cocked his head. "About?" I bit my lip, not 100% on what to say. "It's not important." He sighed, realizing it wasn't worth it. He looked into my eyes, obviously trying to work out what was wrong. I thought fast, trying to think of a reason to stop his gaze. Got it. I pressed my lips against his, hoping he was know distracted. He was. Our kiss turned into a make out session that was interrupted by the bell. I pulled apart, already feeling better. I pecked his cheek and walked off to English.

********
What was wrong with Chloe? Huh? Huh? Huh? MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you will never know! Well I might tell you... Maybe. Well I don't actually know, I have too many possible reasons. I'll work it out eventually. Oh and all the other girls will appear in the next few chapters. Don't fret my petals. Anyways this is probably the weirdest A/N I've ever written. I'm gonna go now.... Thanx for reading.. If anyone ( bar mads_oxox) actually does... Oh well.. This is a fun story to write so I'm gonna do it anyway. Byeeeeee xoxo