Chapter 13

Kendall's POV

I'm in biology. Not paying attention one bit. Instead I'm texting behind my text book. Paige, Maddie and I are going to visit Chloe today. It's been 3 weeks since she left school. At first we were a bit out of sorts about what we were meant to do without her. Paige quickly took over her role and we continued as usual. I heard the Chloe moved in with Josh at some apartment. I think it's sweet. We are all staying all weekend while Josh is out of town with some mates. We are going to decorate the nursery and the rest of the apartment.

The dismissal bell rings and I stand up quickly. The teacher tries yelling something about homework but everyone talks over the top of him, causing him to quickly give up. I pack up and strut out into the crowded hallway, my curls swinging around behind me.

Once I find Paige and Maddie we head out to Paige's car. She's taken over the driving thing ever since Chloe left. We take off to the address Chloe sent us earlier. I'm surprisingly excited to see the girl I've hated with all my guts for years.

Nia's POV

I pile into Alex's car. About 7 other people follow me. We're all going to the mall for a few hours then we will go out for pizza or something. Just a typical Friday with my new friends. There's 9 people in my group. Five girls, four boys. Daniella, Hannah, Sophia, Kylie and myself. Then there's Alex, Jordan, Jacob and Harry. They're all so lovely and cheery. I don't miss Kendall one bit.

Chloe's POV

The girls are coming over. I'm excited because we are to organize the nursery. I've already got some furniture and things ready we just need to put them in. Also we are going to properly paint and furnish all the other rooms. Needless to say I'm excited.

***

Sorry it's short but I'm trying to update all of my 11 books in one day. So yeah 3 comments for more. =)