Chapter 7

Paige's POV

I'm sitting on Chloe's bed, texting Mikey. Maddie's next me, probably texting Jake. Kendall's in Chloe's makeup chair, getting a new look. "Sooo girls, what we wearing for tonight?" I jumped up and walked to Chloe's closet. Maddie joined me. We had agreed to pick her outfit so she could worry about Kendall. "Remember not anything too tight." Maddie and I nodded. I noticed Kendall's confused face but oh well she'll found out eventually. I found a really cute blue dress that had a very flowy skirt. I grabbed it off the rack and showed Maddie. She nodded. I found some silver jewelry to match while Maddie got shoes. We laid it all out on the bed so Chloe could see when she wanted to. We had stopped at both mine and Maddie's house to get our stuff on the way home. I had a pink dress and Maddie had light purple. I went and changed in the bathroom. I twirled in the mirror. This was one of my favorite dresses. Maddie changed next and came out in a little strapless number. "Chlo can I use your curler?" She nodded. Maddie and I walked back into the bathroom. I curled my hair into very bouncy curls and Maddie straightened hers. "When do you think Chloe will tell new girl." I shrugged. "When's she's 100% she can be trusted." I packed up the curling iron and put it back in the cupboard. "I think the question is what do you think Chloe will do about school?" Maddie bit her lip, she obviously hadn't thought of this. "Good question but no answer." I shrugged and got my makeup bag. Once I'd done my makeup Chloe called us back in. I walked back in to see a completely different Kendall. Before she had only been wearing a little concealer now her whole face was perfectly done up. Her hair was up in a messy ponytail, now it was out and flowing down her back. She had slight light brown streaks. Her nails were all perfectly pampered and painted. Her outfit went from a white singlet and skinny jeans to a pretty light green dress. She was in giant gold heels which I bet she can't actually walk in. Chloe walked over to inspect what me and Maddie and chosen for her. "Ooooh cute girls!!! Thanks!" We smiled, happy she liked it. Chloe got ready while we did a few last things. We grabbed our handbags and walked out the door.

Mackenzie's POV

The boy from my make out session had asked me to come to a party tonight. I had picked out a slutty dress from the mall and hidden it in my sheets. I put on my pjs and climbed into bed. At 10:30 mom came and told me to go to sleep. I nodded and pretended to get comfy. At 11:00 I tiptoed downstairs to check on them. Mom was asleep on the couch and Greg on the arm chair. I went back upstairs and changed my clothes. I did my makeup and grabbed my shoes. I jumped out the window and climbed down the ladder that was conveniently there from Maddie's boyfriend sneaking in to see her. I guess i was living a form of a double life. At school I'm in glasses and pathetic clothes then it gets to this. I know I'm only 13 but I act as if I'm 15 at times. The party was only a block away so I could easily walk. I got to the front doorstep of the house and the party sounded like it was in full swing. I walked through the door. Wow. People were everywhere. Talking. Drinking. Laughing. Dancing. Then I saw my make out guy. His name is Harry. I walked up to him. He immediately kissed me. I felt his hand move up my leg as he pulled me closer towards him. We fell back against the wall but he kept going. "Get a room!!!" Someone yelled. So Harry grabbed my hand and led me away. "Where are we going?" He didn't reply. He took me upstairs where no one was. We stood in a hallway and he began kissing me again. He pushed me up against the wall but I didn't mind. He slid his hand up my dress and played with my undies. His other hand moved through my hair. I didn't want to do anything bad tonight. I'm only 13! But it looked like Harry had other ideas. He pushed me down onto the floor and he got on top of me. He kissed my neck over and over again. I suddenly didn't want to be here. I tried to get up but he kept going. "Harry! Get off!" it didn't work. All of a sudden I heard footsteps then a gasp. "Mackenzie you little slut! Get home before mom knows your gone!" Harry got off and ran away. Helpful. I stood up to face Maddie. "How am I the slut?!" She fumed. "How are YOU the slut! You were just making out with a guy you hardly know and your 13!!!!" I didn't say anything. Instead I slapped her and ran home.

Maddie's POV

I can't believe my sister! Does she want to get pregnant underage or something! God! But she doesn't matter because I have Jake. Who I happen to be making out with. Practically naked in someone's bedroom. This could get interesting.

Chloe's POV

I officially hate being pregnant. I can't drink. Can't have sex. Parties are officially boring as hell for pregnant people. But since only a few people know I can still actually attend parties without getting bullied. For now. Not looking forward to when my stomach gets bigger. I'm gonna need an excuse to leave. Oh well not the right time to being worrying about that. I want to dance. I walk up and grab Josh from where he's taking to his friends. I notice Jake isn't there. Mikey went and got Paige and they made their way to the dance floor as well. I noticed Ryan sitting alone. I saw Kendall and notified her. She walked over and started talking to him. She'll be drunk in an hour. Josh took his hand and placed it on my waist. Were we really gonna do a slow dance to a fast song. How cheesy. Oh well. I put my hand on his shoulder and we swayed slowly. We talked about pointless and random things. That's the thing with Josh. He doesn't always need to be getting somewhere. He's happy with waiting and taking time to live. I'm like that too.

Kendall's POV

I'm dancing with Ryan! Omg!!!!! I LOVE popularity! This is fantastic. All night boys have been hooting and hollering. This is the best thing to ever happen to me! Wait a second. All those boys, they only like what they see! Not who I am! I'm on display to all this people! This never happened before Chloe's makeover. I can't believe I was so stupid that I didn't notice this before. I felt tears prickle up in my eyes. I turn away and run. I don't know where I'm going, this is an unfamiliar area. My heels are slowing me down. I pull them off and chucked them at a cat sitting innocently in a yard. It dodged them but ran away anyway. I sprinted off down the street, hair flapping in the wind. I knew my makeup would be streaming down my cheeks with my tears. But I didn't care.I just needed to get away. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. Chloe. I answered.

(I AM GOING TO WRITE THEIR CONVERSATION LIKE THIS COS I FEEL LAZY)

Kendall: Hey Chlo

Chloe: Hey K. Where'd you go?

Kendall: Um I just needed some fresh air. I'm not feeling too good. I think I'm gonna go home.

Chloe: Oh I was gonna leave now anyway. We should all have a sleepover. I'll tell Paige and Maddie and they can get a lift back. We can leave now.

Kendall: Ok. I'll come find you shortly.

Chloe: Ok toodles!

With that she hung up. I sighed and headed back the way I came. It took me a good 30 minutes but I finally found the place I'd left my heels. I picked them up, dusted them off and put them on. I wiped my makeup off my face and I fixed my hair the best I could without a mirror. I reached the party house and walked inside, heels clacking on the floorboards. More wolf whistles from boys. I winked and flipped my hair. I didn't take acting classes for nothing. Even though I'd freaked earlier I realised that I could easily get used to this attention. Hmm I could make this work..